Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well my bike came with bunch of aftermarket stuff including LED tail lights, shaved blinkers and valve stem led lights that turned out to be fully functional :barf2: (unpleasant surprise while riding it last night). But that's besides the point...

I'm trying to wire the LED tail light back up and it's got one of those intergrator ordeals - black box with bunch of wires and labels (brake / brake left turn signal / brake right turn signal etc). Does anyone know/have a manual to wire the thingy?

J

·
0 Posts
I have a wiring diagram for an f4... It may help... I have a hoppy 48845 trailer box I'm going to wire today, hopefully..

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Last Honda I tried to integrate did not work out too well..there is some weird shit going on in the 929 wiring...not sure about your bike though...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Judge said:
Last Honda I tried to integrate did not work out too well..there is some weird shit going on in the 929 wiring...not sure about your bike though...
well i'm assuming the guy had it working before he had the road-side-rodent incident. I can get the blinkers working by wiring it directly, but that leaves no place to wire the brake light.

Oh yeah do i need a license plate light?

J

·
0 Posts
by law yes, you need a license plate light... my buddy drilled holes in the bottom of the brake light on his f3, lights the plate up nice.
If you don't want to drill holes you can carefully cut out a 1x1 square out of the bottom with a dremel and epoxy a piece of clear acetate sheet to fill the void..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts