S

·
0 Posts
RCjohn said:
He don't scare me. :eek:

He ain't so tuff. :mad:

I can take him. :p

:D:D
Ya watch it tahoe, John will perform his patented submarine dive on you ... Or he'll just slap and pinch your nipples while screeching like a girl ::D:D ;) :p You can't get a hold of a well lubed man in a green thong..

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Squidwannabe said:

You can't get a hold of a well lubed man in a green thong..
I am thinking..... EWWWWW!! :p

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Jester said:

I am thinking..... EWWWWW!! :p
Jester that is called denial.

I kind of giggle when thinking about John and his green nipple tassles all lubed up and ret to go! Reminds me of my childhood years spent in the circus.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

funksouljon said:

Reminds me of my childhood years spent in the circus.

Circus.....riiiiiiiiight!!!! Was this the circus that went on at your uncles house? You know, the late night sneaky one? :D

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Re: AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Jester said:

Circus.....riiiiiiiiight!!!! Was this the circus that went on at your uncles house? You know, the late night sneaky one? :D
Wonder if he was a snake charmer? :D

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of you guys just shut up. :mad:

You're hurting my feelings. :(

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
RCjohn said:
All of you guys just shut up. :mad:

You're hurting my feelings. :(

If it makes you feel any better, I'll get over it! :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Oh Joy

Ok Guys! So I don't have any pix of me on a sportbike. If I had used the photo of me and the Road King you'd have all blown a gasket and had me banned.

I must say I do like Adam's chicken, that's an interesting photo indeed.

Just how do you format an avatar photo from a jpeg? Knowing this detail will allow me to create something more "appropriate".

Regarding nipple tweaks, green thongs and body oils...I think you guys need to get out just a little bit more. FYI there is a knockout pressure point about 2" away from the nipple, that, when struck with a penetrating Shuri fist strike, will render the adversary incontinent. Pretty cool when some "badass" wets his pants with just a little shot to the chest. :p

Here's something else for a grin:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tahoe,

Is there any way you could explain that punch and the correct spot by using this forum. Apparently vibration from a motorcycle engine can do it too. Every time Pete opens the throttle on his bike, he wets himself. :D:p

S

·
0 Posts
Tristan said:
Adam you suck-up! If this were prison you'd be bringing Tahoe smokes (among other things).
I call it being opportunistic.
Oh and Im washing the bikes at 5 instead of 6 tomorrow Tahoe ? Is it ok ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts