Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,

As some of you might remember we used to have T-Shirts with pictures of Sportbikes on them. Unfortunatly Honda and Yamaha did not like them so we had to remove them under the threat of a lawsuit. :(

But we can still create some cool shirts without the pictures. (Just have funny/cool sportbike sayings)

Sportbike World pays $10.99 for each of these shirts, and that's the same price we sell them for, so we are not looking to make any money off of them. We are just looking to get the word out about Sportbike World!

So please post your ideas here!

·
Registered
101 Posts
When you can't ride........SPORTBIKEWORLD.COM

All Squids Welcome, NOOOOOOO
:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Fastest site on two wheels!!
(And the web!!)
SportbikeWorld.com

JIM:)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey Robert:

How 'bout one like the header at the top of the page.....the bike-like sketch and the words "SportbikeWorld"??:)

JIM

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ideas:

"My girlfriend is faster than your girlfriend..." ( insert boyfriend where applicable)

"Real women ride sportbikes...sportbikeworld.com"

"Youth and talent are no match for age and treachory..."

Cool eh?

Tiffany

·
Registered
22 Posts
I like the logo idea, too: the one at the top of the screen...that would be cool!

·
Registered
4 Posts
sportbike t-shirts

(Name of your favorite bike)........If you blink.....I'm gone!!!!

Hayabusa.......If You Blink....I'm Gone!!!!

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
You're slow, and your mother dresses you funny
<picture of Harley broken down on side of the road with fat guy wearing leather jacket w/tassles trying to flag a ride>

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Rug Burn said:
You're slow, and your mother dresses you funny
<picture of Harley broken down on side of the road with fat guy wearing leather jacket w/tassles trying to flag a ride>
I like that idea!

What about that pic of John on the RC wearing the teletubbie suit. And the caption could say
"Even (tele)tubbies like motorcycles!"

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Watch it Funky. :D:D

Yeah, I can just hear Pete now, "Hey they only come in XXXL sizes." Har Dee Har Har!! :rolleyes::D:D

·
Premium Member
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: t-shirts

ViperGTS81 said:
When will these shirts become reality?
I should have a bunch of news ones on the site just after the first of the year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts