Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have any experience with the new colored swing arm buttons ?

I like the way they look, I am considering buying a pair for the GSX-R.

Also any other GSX-r owners can you tell me what size bolt threads into the pre existing holes on the rear of the swing arm (8,10, or 12 ) I forgot to call the dealer today and now I am at work and would like to order the pair I saw from MAW. Nice red color for $16.00. Gives the bike a little personal touch......

------------------
'99 GSX-R 750
Yes Officer I know how fast I was going....

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I have red ones for the RC 51 LP USA has the silver ones on backorder. :D :D :D That is no joke by the way. They have been on backorder for three months. :(

I took them off because they made me look fat. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I'm not sure what you want to know. I have red ones and had blue ones when I rebuilt my wife's YZF. They are anodized so the colors do not actually match anything but a '78 Chevy Monza. ;)

IMO the silver look better but the dealer had red ones in stock. :)

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
6 Posts
When I changed my mind from pitbull and bought an LP rear racing stand I picked up the Silver LP bolts for my 00 GSXR600. The part number is 213-10 so I am guessing that indicates a size 10. I would think the 600/750 are the same size but LP should be able to tell you.

------------------

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GSXR600,
I took and back searched the part number you ordered and discovered the size to be a 8mm.
The part is a 213 and the 10 is a combination of size and color.
Anyway thanks for the help....

Duke

------------------
'99 GSX-R 750
Yes Officer I know how fast I was going....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts