Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Hi jane. Thanks for stopping by. My name is Mike. I was a yellow jersey member too:eek: I was in to bikes til this summer when I sold them. I had a 2001 ZX-9R and a XR50. I use to ride with Redline and DSR (before Redline) and was part of the "Family" at M50M. I sold the bikes to get back to my first addiction......CARS:cool: I have a 78 Dodge Aspen and a 86 Grand National. Sorry we don't have any Subie owners in the club. The only non Aerican car we have is a VW Baja Bug. Check out or we site at www.afterhourscarclub.com It's still in the begining stages but hopefully we get it straight this winter. Thanks again

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Aspen. Yeah, my matchbox car really doesn't fit into the domestic hot rod scene, but if Sean ever wants to sell his Valiant I would be more than happy to take that off of his hands. Trust me, if I had a little extra cash I would be all over a '69 Camaro RS or Z28. Possibly a deuce coupe with a 454, something just plain mean. Someday, but for now I will just drool all over your cars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts