Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was dying for a long ride! THANK YOU GARY for leading it! Nice to finally meet you Daniel. Good seeing you Webb and Nelson! :D Love that route!! ;)

:thumb:

Sorry we didn't see you out there Faye!

Jen

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Sorry I missed the ride. Will definately be on the next one.

Jon

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's right, we never heard back from you! So, next Sunday then? :)

I"m going to post up a ride for tomorrow too....hope you can make one of them!

Jen

·
Registered
475 Posts
I was heading south on Warner towards Chelsea around 3 pm I think and passed a line of sportbikes with a green Kawi and Kawi green jacketed rider - was that ya'll? I was a lone rider on a fabulous looking red Ducati Superbike ;), waving like a goombah, a bit late, by the time my brain registered it might be you guys...
As Webb would say saw more 'Hardlys' than sportbikes yesterday so the few I saw were a welcome sight. Maybe I started too late but I got in a couple hundred by 5 pm so I was happy. ( I had to hit the highways to get the miles in - I'm taking in today for service...) :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HA! That could have been us although I don't remember seeing too many solo riders out yesterday. TONS of Harleys though, OMG! The gas stations were full of them! ;) Definitely a great day to ride and lots of people took advantage of the great weather!!

Jen

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
So there you are Faye!
I did see a lone, female on a red Duc that passed us, but I thought this was on Waterloo rd.
Jen's green Kaw has a mirrored windshield, so that is easy to spot. Then there is my copper colored Busa, not a common color these days on Busa's.
This is what we looked like in the beginning.

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
fasterbusa said:
So there you are Faye!
I did see a lone, female on a red Duc that passed us, but I thought this was on Waterloo rd.
Jen's green Kaw has a mirrored windshield, so that is easy to spot. Then there is my copper colored Busa, not a common color these days on Busa's.
This is what we looked like in the beginning.
Warner/Waterloo - close enough - BTW what a fine looking group! Woulda looked better with a red Duc in there - :D

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dunno....your red Duc might have taken away from that sweet green Kawi.....LOL ;) Just kidding! With your bike, we could have looked like a bag of Skittles that spilled out on the road...lol

Jen

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Uh huh.
Well, of course, many of us have heard of the elusive, Red Duc, but none of us have actually seen one in motion.

Sure, we see them in magazines, posters, even trailered to Mid Ohio and put on display, but not actually ridden anywhere!!!!!

(Oh, did I say that outloud?)

Well, we will see you in Sparta, at least, if not before.

·
Registered
352 Posts
fast duc = big foot

I guarantee you any photo of a fast Duc was chopped, using a red Honda just like all those big foot photos!

Oh and guys next time when your doing the photo try to do it away from the dumpster.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Dumpster?
Out in the boonies like that, that is the take out dinner part of "Ma's Home Cooking and Wood Furniture Showplace"!

You need to get out and ride more!
Less tv on nice riding days, more riding!

·
Registered
475 Posts
tikki50 said:
Oh I found the duc:
LOL!!:laughing: Very funny. And I just posted that I'd be on Jen's ride to A2 tonight except 1) I'm going to be out of state and 2)the 'elusive red Duc' is in the shop...hmmm could it be :bs: ?

Maybe I'm just a Hardly ridin' sportbike wanna be...:moon:

:twofinger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts