Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting an SV650 for the track this season. Does anyone know of good places to look. I am will to buy one that has been dropped or raced last season. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
good luck! theres a bunch of them out there unfortunately just about everybody races them... i dont think ive seen 1 on the street yet.. this makes them expensive to get used. being the end of race season you should be able to get 1 for about 6 to 7 thousand... i bought mine off a guy who crashed it first time out... all the expensive stuff was already done like bodywork,clip ons,exhaust, rear shock, etc..etc..try cycletraderonline.com .. there r usually 1 or 2 race bike here and quite a few street ones
good luck ..ray

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My other option is rebuild my F2. Does any one know if any F3 parts are compatible? Aren't all F2 years compatible?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would think the opposite on being able to get one. I look at trader online for them pretty often, and i have come across several that are safetywired, have a highmount pipe, D207's, and some already with sharkskinz on them for 3000-3500. Also, try http://www.sv650.org as they have a lot of info and dyno info regarding exhausts, jet kits, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts