Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a better flowing muffler for my SVS, but I don't want to lose my hearing. Any suggestions for a can that is not "break you eardrums" loud? One suggestion was a Holeshot standard or a Yoshi 3. Another was to drill the factory muffler. Comments?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wellfrom my own experiences (take it as you may) The Yoshi's and Vance & Hines are some of the loudest pipes for the SV. The Devil is even louder!

If you are after pure sound.... that great v-twin rumble... lopey idle... sweet sounding lumpy midrange... and a screaming top end... Go with www.renegade-exhausts.com

I have their dual high mount set up in carbon fiber race cans. Excellent customer service, great company. Very easy to work with, even though there are in the UK. (Shipping time was one week) High mounts do not affect the passenger. Loudest the cans get is 94 decibles, 96 for the single. It is a very deep throaty exhaust. It barks, yet wails...

Also the M4 is nice, as all racers use it, but again, it's a little loud louder than the Rene's) The Two Bro's is nice, very nice, pretyt similar to the Renefgade's, but again a little louder. There are soo many pipes put there, so check out www.svrider.com and www.sv650.org to help you out!

Any questions... Just ask

Cheers... Mike

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
My husband put a Two Brothers exhaust on his TL, and the thing literally vibrated apart. I'd bet money that the ones for the SV would do the same.

Oh yeah, they wouldn't accept a return either. The pipe had less than 3k miles on it.

-Erica

1 - 3 of 3 Posts