Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yeah, you heard me, does anyone make a top fairing for the normal SV650? i ask because i like the idea of having both a naked and a fairing bike at the same time
meaning switching between a naked and full-fairing bike

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
DieSonne said:
Yeah, you head me, does anyone make a top fairing for the normal SV650? i ask because i like the idea of having both a naked and a fairing bike at the same time
I found a race fairing (no cutouts), but couldn't find a factory piece.

This guy has some tips on fitting the SVS fairing to the SV, but damn, it sounds like a pain in the a**e.

Unless anyone has any other info, I'd suggest you learn to love your truly naked bike.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello Friends,

My bike came fully faired, lowers and all. I have had it completely naked too and I will say there is a world of difference Between complete naked and complete faired on the highway as far as comfort. A naked with a big windscreen like the blue one motorick posted is probably allot better then naked too, but that thing is big enough you might as well have an S model and just get a touring windscreen. The lower do make quite a different on you legs, there isn't much rain here but when is does rain the top of my thighs get damp and maybe some splashing on my boots but the lowers actually help keep my legs dry compared to not having them.

Thanks and Regards,
Umang Kumar

gaadi.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts