Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting the past 6 months to finally get off my arse and do something about my fading gold fork legs, off I went to the dealer last week to sort something out.

Turns out my gixxer is about 8 weeks off 2 years old.... how time flies and sounds like those good guys at Suzuki Aust. will be replacing the full legs with newbies next week. How's that for service :cool:

Gotta love our 2 year warranty :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
That all?

You only get a two year warranty with a Gixxer??

And you lot go on about Duc's being unreliable.. Two years for me too bro:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: That all?

Chumley said:
You only get a two year warranty with a Gixxer??

And you lot go on about Duc's being unreliable.. Two years for me too bro:D :D :D :D
Yeah mate ..... only difference is that in 2 years all GD had to replace was the fork legs ....

Had it been a duke:

Engine Cases
Triple Clamps
Clutch Basket
Wheel and Head Bearings
Swing Arm Pivot (New Frame)
Front Brake Discs
Alternator
ALL Regulators
Front Light Assembly
Clutch and Brake Master Cylinders

:p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Reads like

Legends list of things i actually know the meaning of.!

Talkin of warranty. The original legend is still in warranty then Legend??? How about some new engin cases then the baco-foil ones are worn through!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
What is up?

Legend said:
Yeah mate ..... only difference is that in 2 years all GD had to replace was the fork legs ....

Had it been a duke:

Engine Cases
Triple Clamps
Clutch Basket
Wheel and Head Bearings
Swing Arm Pivot (New Frame)
Front Brake Discs
Alternator
ALL Regulators
Front Light Assembly
Clutch and Brake Master Cylinders

:p
And ya were raving on just now about how much you wanted to have a Duc but are quick to slam it when the oppurtunity rises...:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts