Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Survivor - Michigan
Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, Northern Michigan is planning to do its own, titled 'Survivor - Michigan.'
The contestants will start in Traverse City , travel over to Kalkaska and on to Grayling. Then they will head north to Gaylord, Mackinaw City , and St Ste Marie. From there they will proceed west to Iron Mountain and Copper Harbor . Then they will go south-east to Escanaba and St. Ignace, and the final leg will be back to Traverse City .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads: 'I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to your health. Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns.'
The first one that makes it back to Traverse City alive wins. Good luck to all contestants!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Survivor - Michigan
Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, Northern Michigan is planning to do its own, titled 'Survivor - Michigan.'
The contestants will start in Traverse City , travel over to Kalkaska and on to Grayling. Then they will head north to Gaylord, Mackinaw City , and St Ste Marie. From there they will proceed west to Iron Mountain and Copper Harbor . Then they will go south-east to Escanaba and St. Ignace, and the final leg will be back to Traverse City .

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a large bumper sticker that reads: 'I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to your health. Republicans suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns.'
The first one that makes it back to Traverse City alive wins. Good luck to all contestants!
LMAO, so when do you leave Chris?

·
Registered
443 Posts
any of you see the Top Gear America Road Trip? they were driving through Alabama with similar things painted on their cars, almost didnt make it out :D
Funny as heck!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 8 of 8 Posts