Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I read this in a magizone, Jan 2008 Sport Rider magazine.

its The Perfect Bike:cool:

a supercharged, Ducati 999S, with street fighter design, rear view camera

204Horse power!!!
124ft-lbs of torque!!!

:jawdrop:http://www.supersqualo.com/ :jawdrop:

·
Registered
51 Posts
This thing is mad aye, i read a test by steve parish (i think) when he took it around the Isle of Man and he loved it. Good to see something so sweet come out of Australia too

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supercharge a Ducati Desmosedici

On a thread "Whats your dream bike" in this forum
I mentioned a supercharged V4 and other add ons. . .

Just this weekend I showed a friend the super squalo article in that magazine. Aftarwards he told me about the Ducati Desmosedici, its a 90degree V4 motoGP bike. It does 200HP and 85ft-lbs stock, and its an odd fire (they call it twin-pulse). Twin pulse is a perfect V4 design, its where two opposite-adjacent cylinders fire at the same time. This 'twin-pulse' is perfect in that the engine balances its self perfectly by just that, so there is no need for too many balancing additions, unlike a inlne-4 thats a rattle-box. Also the double firing produces good torque. I know im just rambeling on, but its so cool!

Imagine what a sprintex supercharger can produce when added, it will be my dream bike, but too bad all the Desmosedici are sold out:cussing;

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Mmmmmm, desmosedici :drool:

·
Registered
352 Posts
now you can leave all your buddies slow NA sportbikes in the dust!!!

psshhh........waste of money, go get a car with some sort of forced induction

and when were inline4's rattle boxes???

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just imagine having the money to buy whatever you want, and the time to ride it. Everytime I went into my local Triumph / Ducati dealer there was an old man there, always dressed pretty ratty. Long story short, he hung around trying to learn about bikes, never buying anything and getting to know the staff, then he came in one day and bought several hundred thousand dollars in bikes. He told everyone in the store that he was going to rent a track one day and take all the bikes out and invite everyone there. Sounds like a typical crazy bum, but his check cleared, and he took delivery of the bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts