Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm leaving Bridgeville at 8:00 AM. Meeting Greensburg bunch down on 50, Cool Springs is my bet but we need to coordinate that for sure. We should make there by 11:00 which should jive if you leave Donegal by 10:00. Several takers already. Anybody volunteer to give Freddy a wake up call?;)

Greensburg guys, we could also meet you at Lone Pine, second exit south of Washington Pa on I-79, at about 8:30 or 8:45. There's an Exxon there that sits on a hill directly off the exit. Post here if we should look for you. If you meet there, it's all good twisties from there on. No goat paths!:thumb:

We should be back by late o'clock.:cool:

Really, several have expressed an interest in being back by roughly 5:00 so I expect we may have some who peel off early, which is fine.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have to figure out where to meet up. I could meet you in Bridgeville at 8:00 and any others from the west side of town could meet up there as well. I sent you a PM.

If any of the inter-city kids want to play I say scoot down to where we are meeting the Greensburgh boys. If you want my cell number a a back up contact PM me.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I like rideing goat paths, teaches strict lane placement and the ablity to ride slick (goat shit) roads. Hahahahahahaha.

I can't make this one:crying: Maybe do a Fall Crawl down there once the leaves change and the leaf lookers show up in thier RVs.

·
Registered
262 Posts
As previously discussed Donegal BP at 10:00 am Sunday.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Watch what you say old man. I might have to come out of my cave and open up aa big can of whoop ass on you.:finger: Toothache pending I might be riding tomorrow so bring it on beotch!

·
Registered
511 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
As previously discussed Donegal BP at 10:00 am Sunday.
cya at donegal BP at 10.

since teabagger can't make it; if anyone from the city and points west want to meet up and ride up to donegal let me know. i could meet you at roadrash or sheetz in irwin (beside Turnpike entrence). post up and i'll check it in the morning before i leave. 9am at either place. if there is no interest in meetin at either two places, i'll just shoot up to donegal from my place.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dad said:
I'm leaving Bridgeville at 8:00 AM. Meeting Greensburg bunch down on 50, Cool Springs is my bet but we need to coordinate that for sure. We should make there by 11:00 which should jive if you leave Donegal by 10:00. Several takers already. Anybody volunteer to give Freddy a wake up call?;)

Greensburg guys, we could also meet you at Lone Pine, second exit south of Washington Pa on I-79, at about 8:30 or 8:45. There's an Exxon there that sits on a hill directly off the exit. Post here if we should look for you. If you meet there, it's all good twisties from there on. No goat paths!:thumb:

We should be back by late o'clock.:cool:

Really, several have expressed an interest in being back by roughly 5:00 so I expect we may have some who peel off early, which is fine.
\damnit i hate working on sundays!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mark, Pat, Dave and anyone else that may be heading down 79 south to Greensburgh:

I'm going to the Bridgeville BP for a 8:00am to meet. Post up if you are going to meet there. I'll be checkicking back no later than 7:40am before I head to the BP.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
crammer1977 said:
post up before 8:00 am if i need to meet up with anyone. if not i'm going to head straight to donegal:squid:
Be sure to understand, we won't meet you at Donegal. We will meet you down on 50 at Cool Springs, about 11:00. Is that good for you? We will be coming in from Grafton direction on 50.

Anybody who wants to ride the early part with us or finds it more convenient to meet on 79, we can look for you at the Bridgeville exit of I-79 to leave at 8:00 AM, OR the Exxon at the Lone Pine exit which is two exits south of Washington area intersection of I-70 and I-79 at about 8:30 AM.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Crammer comb you hair and call Andy and Nick. Where's Chad? Shame about Teabagger not going,Its a treat to watch him attack those ribs at the stand in Ohiopyle. Is Rainman still in New York?
C-ya at BP 10:00 in Donegal where they eat tater skins and all.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
crammer1977 said:
dad, it is going to be tough to get there by 11. i'll give you a buzz on your cell phone. hopefully we'll have some coverage.:D
We can hang out, do some shopping, sample one or both flavors of ice milk, and maybe get Pat registered at the gift shop. I figure he's due to make an honest woman out of her one of these days and that'll help the GTR bunch immensely, what with showers, out of towners, and obviously, the "big day" .:cool: :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
Crammer comb you hair and call Andy and Nick. Where's Chad? Shame about Teabagger not going,Its a treat to watch him attack those ribs at the stand in Ohiopyle. Is Rainman still in New York?
C-ya at BP 10:00 in Donegal where they eat tater skins and all.
rainman is back, i was drinking some brews with him last night. he's not sure if he's going. he said if he isn't at BP by 10, leave with out him

i'll call those two clowns. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Okey Dokey. Right arm! Farm out! Outta of State man. c-ya at the fillin station. And don't let Andy give you any of those pansey -assed excuses for not going riding.

·
Registered
34 Posts
chuck sartoris said:
Okey Dokey. Right arm! Farm out! Outta of State man. c-ya at the fillin station. And don't let Andy give you any of those pansey -assed excuses for not going riding.
Hey watch it old man:twofinger I really do want to go, but I am pretty out of it. I am sick as a mofo and really drugged up. Take me some good pictures

1 - 20 of 71 Posts