Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you POSERS want to ride Sunday? maybe meet at the BP Station in Donegal (Birthhome to Crammer) . at 11:00 AM. Post it up boys and girls. who's going? Or do we need to meet at Noon?I mean after all it's thursday eve . Maybe we need to wait a few more days before you make a decision!! Bagger you going? Dave is going to Steel City motocross races inDelmont .

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I maybe up for it.11 is a late start though. Maybe a strict pull out time of 11 would would work. I think 653 to 281 and run 281 to 40 and onto 26. Last sunday we did 653 to 281 (lil store were Rainman waits for us) and then into Confluence to Ohioplye. We got caught is so much tourist traffic it took us an hour to get back to 40.Oh, I took them down the goat path to 653 and they didn't like it.

Dad, Dave and gang from the city, you guys wanna meet up? I know it is late for you early raisers. Hahahahahahaha

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hELL THAT'S A SUPER HIWAY FOR US HILL KIDS!! DON'T BE A CRYBABY..

·
Registered
56 Posts
Man I want to go but I already told a "friend" that I would take her to the races. I am deffinietly in for next time. I love 653. And I don't even have to comment on the roads in cool springs.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have a new Diablo going on the bike right now, but I don't think the weather is going to cooperate.

·
Registered
34 Posts
DudeIgotabusa said:
I'm working:thumb:
Wife won't let me:crying:

*I hope Andy and my wife don't see this
I just figured that if your wife would not let you go on any good rides for a while, you wouldn't mind working Sunday. Sorry man

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I forgot about something I had commited myself to. I have to back out of the ride or face the wrath of Mrs. Bagger and her 12 inch serated butcher knife. She worships Lorraine Bobitt:eek:

·
Registered
511 Posts
can't make it to WV this weekend, i have to back at my house by 6 and i know how these rides go.

anyhow, if anyone is staying local, i.e. westmoreland/pittsburgh area give me a buzz.

·
Registered
42 Posts
gsxrcraazy said:
I just figured that if your wife would not let you go on any good rides for a while, you wouldn't mind working Sunday. Sorry man
You are correct-just don't tell her that okay;)
But i'm still going to:crying: about it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts