Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sunday, May 28th, Mark your calendars for a Memorial Bike Ride

One of my buddy's father is having a memorial ride for their son, PFC John Dearing, who passed away Nov. 21, 2005.

The gist of it is that the ride starts at noon at a leather store, located at 26 Mile and Van Dyke. It will ride through the city of Holly, where their son is buried at the National Cemetary, and continue to a state park just further out.

-=bmacd=-

edit: added picture of flyer and deleted info about the Vassar ride, which has been cancelled. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I hope some of you decide to participate.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Headlight said:
FYI - The Vassar ride will not be happening memorial day weekend. Too many folks not up for it.
Excellent! Now there should be no reason to not have club support on this ride! :twofinger

-=bmacd=-

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
My kid's birthday is on the 26th and then we are going to the beach for Memorial weekend. I could come back down here for the ride though. I'll be there B! :)

Jen

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
bmacd said:
This is really disappointing...145 views and only one member commented, yet that Cabellas thread already has three people signed up. What the fuck?

-=bmacd=-
Holiday weekend?

Bill I know I will not be around this particular Memorial Day weekend. Otherwise I would attend this event. Which is the reason why the ride originally scheduled for this Holiday weekend will be moved. Not many people will be around, and if they are in town they may be tied up with obligations. C'mon Bill, you know better than that.

Also, you know as well as I do that the threads get about a 5-10 percent reply rate. Perhaps people read it and will go, but choose not to post.

I'm not sure why you were so quick to throw stones, all things considered Bill, this may not be the perfect weekend for some of us.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey B, my kid has a birthday party to go to that day from 4-6. I don't know how long the ride will be but depending on where we are, I might have to leave a little early (like 2:30-3:00ish). The party is in Wixom. Would that be ok?

Jen

·
Registered
494 Posts
Bill.. I'm sorry for not posting sooner. I wrote down the date and time for this ride.. and I'm planning on going. The only thing that would stop me is if I end up going to Alabama.

Other than that.. I'll be there. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.