Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a realy cool road just off of rt228 that we could go out and back on plus there are a few other good roads I know out my way. so I was thinking of hiting up the roads for a bit and then head out to beaverun for the bike track day and I know that the north hills sports car club is also haveing an autocross that day. so there will be pleanty to see. also if anyone is interested if the gocart track isnt being used we could rent there gocarts for some added fun. so post up if you want to go it will be a 9:30 meet time at the cranberry krispy kream with a 10:00 leave time or round there leave time.:D

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
once we are at beaverun you can head back on your own or I may head back around 3 or so.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Can't go, doing a Duessel and moveing shit around and out of house for new stuff. Saturday is not lookking to good either.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
o|||||||o said:
READ: Not only is he still stuck there, he has to fork out money to buy new furniture he probably thinks he doesn't need...
...and also thinks this $ for the new furniture could be going towards my new Daytona :huh:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fat Heads Food

:squid: Boy am I glad we ate at Fat Heads instead of Vicent's in Greentree. I don't know how they get by over there calling that food!

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wish you could go rich hey if it helps you can ride in your underwear if you like . it seams that you are starting to enjoy that.:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey jr I am in and I will try to give u a call, are u serious about the carts I wanna rent one and are there any classes or requirements they have to rent and ride on the track and how much

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good the more the better. yes I am serious about renting the carts all you need is a drivers license. depending on how many people show we should be at beaverun by noon and can check everything out. :D

p.s. rich how bout that pic serigo posted of the rocket3

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
KLRBE said:
good the more the better. yes I am serious about renting the carts all you need is a drivers license. depending on how many people show we should be at beaverun by noon and can check everything out. :D

p.s. rich how bout that pic serigo posted of the rocket3

I respect what it does but the engine is just fucking ugly. Have to see it in person.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Tea Bagger said:
I respect what it does but the engine is just fucking ugly. Have to see it in person.
that engine is going to rule the roost.:D

·
Registered
322 Posts
KLRBE, BRealsr1killa and myself, good roads close to home no 2 hr treck to ride for 4 hrs had lots of fun!!!but i didnt go to beaverrun had to cut the grass....i hate cutting the grass:mad:

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
WORM said:
KLRBE, BRealsr1killa and myself, good roads close to home no 2 hr treck to ride for 4 hrs had lots of fun!!!but i didnt go to beaverrun had to cut the grass....i hate cutting the grass:mad:

Buy some sheep for the grass. hahahahahaha, you can also use them for other things too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts