Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, for all those that can't get away to TN this weekend, I will be coming back Sat evening and I plan on hitting Brushy Mtn. Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you want to join up...

·
Registered
22 Posts
LytSpeed said:
Hey, for all those that can't get away to TN this weekend, I will be coming back Sat evening and I plan on hitting Brushy Mtn. Sunday afternoon. Let me know if you want to join up...
Brushy Mtn. may work,.... PM ..me with details:thumb:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I believe I'll be workin on heads most of the day tomorrow, but if some of you charlotte guys wanna try to get together in the afternoon or something and run around out towards davidson/mooresville on some decent roads.... I'd be up for that ;).

-Phil

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys!!!

Sunday trip as planned:

Leave Mooresville, exit 36 at 1:00 pm (or 2:00 whichever fits everyone's schedule) We will head up OLD MOUNTAIN Rd and hit BRUSHY MTN road from there. I will bring my camcorder if you want and get some shots of ya on yer bike... You let me know - you can post back here or call 704-252-3754

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Coming North, get off at exit 36, take a left and go 3 stoplights. There's a drugstore on the right, and a gas station on the right (at the corner of the light) It's called DUCKWORTH'S. meet you there at 2:00 pm

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DoctorDover said:
Hope you guys had fun I got off work at 1:30 and my computer wouldn't bring up SBW for some reason:confused:
Next time, why don't you try using a phone...:twofinger

1 - 16 of 16 Posts