Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, Eric is having to cancel the West Side Ride scheduled for Sunday, June 10.

It is currently 2:23am and Eric's bike is broken down near Southfield and 10 mile rd.

If Eric can get his bike back up and running, he will reset a starting time for the ride.

Update:
Eric's bike has an electrical fault, resulting in a melted wire. He has been able to restart the bike and is limping home.

If he feels that he can fix the problem sufficiently, he will set a new time for the ride.

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Yes unfortunately it is true the ride is canceled. I have located the problem however it will probably take me most of the morning to fix it. For the disbelievers out there here is a pic.

·
Registered
168 Posts
four_by_ken said:
Do you know what caused it?
Looks like a dust arc...caused from dust getting into the connection...I had it happen to a friend of mine, or at least thats what the dealer said

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey.....I just looked at my phone and it says that I have a missed call from you at 1:45am. Sorry I didn't get the call headlight. :(

Jen

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
It's ok, Jen & Doc, that was before I figured it out and could limp it home, I was calling anyone with a pickup truck. Demon, that was your membership test and it's supposed to be bikes before blondes, you failed, take off your windscreen sticker :twofinger :twofinger It's all good now, of course I couldn't go to sleep knowing my bike was disabled :rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Headlight said:
It's ok, Jen & Doc, that was before I figured it out and could limp it home, I was calling anyone with a pickup truck. Demon, that was your membership test and it's supposed to be bikes before blondes, you failed, take off your windscreen sticker :twofinger :twofinger It's all good now, of course I couldn't go to sleep knowing my bike was disabled :rolleyes:

[

so was it a dust arc?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Headlight said:
Demon, that was your membership test and it's supposed to be bikes before blondes, you failed, take off your windscreen sticker :twofinger :twofinger
LMAO!!! :laughing:

Jen

1 - 11 of 11 Posts