Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Excellent. Got myself some Arata Rearsets. :cool: However, my stator went out on me so I had to replace that as well. :( I'm gettin' antzy for the weather to cool down as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
Hi Bee! I rode to work today. Roasted my feet AND my ass. Need beer to keep all my shit cool, ya know.

The football season should be gearing up. You got peewee disciplined to be the next NFL superstar yet?

Barbara
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Must be nice for you people in Az. becuase here in ohio is either been raining or cold, or both. We have had maybe 3 days where it was really nice. I'm still waiting for it to warm up for summer to begin.:(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
I'm not so sure, luv. I frigging hate it when it's over 100 out. Plus it's the monsoon season so it gets more humid and your gear sticks to you! But I agree that dry pavement and sunshine beat the cold rainy days.

You're free to come see for yourself! Good times!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
See I would luv to ride when it's hot out even if it's raining, a damn down pour. Right now it's been about 60 degrees out during the day and droping aslow as 40 at night. I would put up with what you guys go through just to have warm weather to ride in.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
You put it that way and I have to admit I am thankful then. I'll stop bitching.

Rode today though. Damn hot. Not very fun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
:crying: :crying: stop braging. It's to cold here to ride due to the fact that it looks like it's going to rain. But in all reality atleast some of the LUCKY people get to ride and enjoy the summer. Hopefully soon this weather will break and we will get some of that heat from you guys.:thumb: Enjoy the riding.:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anubis said:
Excellent. Got myself some Arata Rearsets. :cool: However, my stator went out on me so I had to replace that as well. :( I'm gettin' antzy for the weather to cool down as well.
Where abouts Peoria are you at?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AZDaisy said:
Hi Bee! I rode to work today. Roasted my feet AND my ass. Need beer to keep all my shit cool, ya know.

The football season should be gearing up. You got peewee disciplined to be the next NFL superstar yet?

Barbara
Hey Barb. LoL

You know it, I hear Ray Lewis is nervous. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ninja250F18 said:
Must be nice for you people in Az. becuase here in ohio is either been raining or cold, or both. We have had maybe 3 days where it was really nice. I'm still waiting for it to warm up for summer to begin.:(
We're not hoggen the weather, your more then welcome to come down here. We share. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
GrCh35 said:
Where abouts Peoria are you at?
83rd and Cactus. Ive got you on my AIM list. I used to be under the user R1-Racer, but I asked Robert to delete that account, which he did. :) I also use Anubis over at the R1-forum.com. That's where I spend the majority of my time. We have a decent amount of Arizona members there where we plan rides, get togethers and what not. Majority of us all have R1's.... go figure... :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anubis said:
83rd and Cactus. Ive got you on my AIM list. I used to be under the user R1-Racer, but I asked Robert to delete that account, which he did. :) I also use Anubis over at the R1-forum.com. That's where I spend the majority of my time. We have a decent amount of Arizona members there where we plan rides, get togethers and what not. Majority of us all have R1's.... go figure... :laughing:
I remember you. What's happen'en? Long time no hear. I'm still here in Arizona. Changed my mind about moving to Florida and moved to Surprise, 158th Ave & Greenway Rd. Love it out here. Haven't been able to get out much since my truck broke down and my bike is stuck in the garrage with it. My son also started football and thats Monday thru Friday practices from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. I'm dying to get out of this month cause we go to 3 practices a week and if they do good we go down to 2. I love football but when you have to work as well it sucks. Do you hit up that bike night up here at Hooters by Arrowhead Mall?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
GrCh35 said:
I remember you. What's happen'en? Long time no hear. I'm still here in Arizona. Changed my mind about moving to Florida and moved to Surprise, 158th Ave & Greenway Rd. Love it out here. Haven't been able to get out much since my truck broke down and my bike is stuck in the garrage with it. My son also started football and thats Monday thru Friday practices from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. I'm dying to get out of this month cause we go to 3 practices a week and if they do good we go down to 2. I love football but when you have to work as well it sucks. Do you hit up that bike night up here at Hooters by Arrowhead Mall?
Haven't been up there in a long time myself. Usually just go to the Pav's when I get a chance. Did a ride on Vulture Mine Rd. today with some friends. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anubis said:
Haven't been up there in a long time myself. Usually just go to the Pav's when I get a chance. Did a ride on Vulture Mine Rd. today with some friends. :cool:
Nice. Have you ever made it down there to the Pavillions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Anubis said:
It was actually pretty dead there. Most of the cars where gone when we arrived at 8:15....
I figured it would be. Around this time with the monsoon season it usally is.

Hey, every Thursday if your free my sons football team has a family night. They finish football practice early and they have food. I think it's $5 and they have all kinds of foods. Feel free to come by. It's on Osborne & 47 ave at the school. Just park, walk in and get in line. Practice ends around 8pm.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top