Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we at TSBR would love to extend a regional invite to our friends at CORE, and Redline in Detroit...

This year we have our biggest and best event EVER planned..

We are flat out going all out for our Summer end Bon-fire, we are hiring a band and everything this year..

We rent out a guys property in Michigan just over the border..

Camp for free, swimming, paddle boat, Bon-fire, food , pop provided... BYOB.. There is plenty of crash room inside the pole barn if you dont own a tent...

The cost is JUST 7 bux, we will most likely come nowhere near break even... We have been blessed with sponsors for our site / club and would love to extend these blessing to our regional friends in CORE and Redline.

The date is SATURDAY Sept 16th Im sure the interest will be a small number but just incase responce is overwhelming, we may limit it to around 15 per site...

++++ We rent out this couples property in Michigan , they are amazing people for sharing what they have with us, this event / invite is open to all that would like to share in returning there generosity, with FUN, low key, participants. ++++

Post up if any interest... and I will help assit any and all that have interest... www.ToledoSportBikeRiders.com www.TSBR.us

We have gotten to know quite a few of each other thru track days, and would love to have some of you down for our year end Bon-Fire.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Summer End

Thanks Sonny,

I will definately mark my calendar, and keep you posted.

BTW. the ride on 65, 110 along the Maumee was very nice. We had a good turn out for the run.

We ran into a couple of local people at the Mary Thurman Park, and they suggested 424 out of Nepoleon out to Defiance. We will have to check that out. The guys want to stop outside Nepoleon and get a shot of the soup can.

Thanks again,
Steve

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Problem on how many , if any.... This party is going to be HUGE bringing well over 100 bikers from our club alone...

We are hoping to bond more the three or so premier clubs in the region..
Core
Redline
TSBR

We have been blessed with some amazing sponsors and we just want to share those blessing around.. Also improving our track day relationships, eventually perhaps doing our own...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Problem on how many , if any.... This party is going to be HUGE bringing well over 100 bikers from our club alone...

We are hoping to bond more the three or so premier clubs in the region..
Core
Redline
TSBR

We have been blessed with some amazing sponsors and we just want to share those blessing around.. Also improving our track day relationships, eventually perhaps doing our own...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Were blowing things up day by day ITS GOING TO BE HUGE !!!

CAMP IF YOU WANT, catch and release....
Hay rides for the lovers , Noodle bike for the nutz !!

PS thanks Bluto, I'm sure you are as busy as me I promise you'll not regret coming down !

·
Registered
731 Posts
Bump

Hey Sonny,

Where is this going to be located?

I haven't seen anything posted yet.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
According to the information posted on Sonny's site, the site for the BBQ party is 3 to 4 miles west of Telegraph rd on Erie rd. Erie is located approx 5 to 7 miles north of the Ohio border, along Telegraph.

From Telegraph, turn left (west) on Erie and continue for 3 to 4 miles. On the right side of Erie Rd. (east) will be a sign indicating the TSBR party. One will enter the property via a gravel driveway.

His site states the party begins at 6pm, but I am not sure if this is correct. We will have to ask.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
from Michigan.....

75 south into ohio, the first exit is ALEXIS... turn right... about 3 miles on your right youll see our JEDS hangout, if you are there by 5:45 ish you can ride up with us.. if not.......

Alexis.........( where our JEDS is at ) is route 24 ( telegraph ) turn right ( north ).... about 7 miles later and about 5 miles into Michigan youll see ERIE road... turn LEFT ( west ) .......

About 3-4 miles on ERIE on your RIGHT look for arrows / TSBR signs...

CAMP IF YOU WANT.. and OMGAWD wait to ya here the hired band !!

Were going 100 percent out for this party , with no chance of even coming close to breaking even.. we are treating ourselves to a kick but party after an amazing summer

everything is taken care of other than booze....

7 bux
50/50 raffle
Tip jar

·
Registered
731 Posts
Ohhh

Thanks Sonny,

I was never able to get any information on the TSBR site Events except when it was happening. I must have been looking in the wrong place.

I'll try to make the 5:45ish.

Regards,
Steve

·
Registered
494 Posts
Though I don't know you too well.. I'm interested in this event. However, I'm hosting an all girls ride that day.. so I don't know if I'll be able to make it down in time for the festivities.

However, if I do.. for the night.. is this something most people are going to RIDE to.. or drive too? :)

Thanks for the invite! :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
I vote ride

I'll be riding.

I'm going to pack the tent and sleeping bag just in case.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Tigress said:
Though I don't know you too well.. I'm interested in this event. However, I'm hosting an all girls ride that day.. so I don't know if I'll be able to make it down in time for the festivities.

However, if I do.. for the night.. is this something most people are going to RIDE to.. or drive too? :)

Thanks for the invite! :)
We can share my sleeping bag Christie ;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
90 percent will be riding cars..

We have rules about not drinking and riding...

It a great social event with lots of bikers...

All are welcome that want to come , hang out meet new peeps..

Hay rides for the kids / couples.. CAMP !!

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Ok, so how many are thinking of going to the BBQ?

Maybe we can get a group together to head down to the starting point in Toledo. Then we can meet Sonny and his group before the BBQ and then ride to the BBQ with them.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Hey Christie, could we go down there as part of our ride? Or will we not have time. Either way, I'm just out to ride. :D

Jen

1 - 20 of 54 Posts