Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that a lot of people who are insterested in becoming a motorcyclist often stop by the forums to ask questions. So, I figure that a forum should be created just for these people. That way, they can go straight to one forum for all the info they need, instead of having to skip from place to place (where they will cross over a lot of posts that are just B.S. to them).

In this forum, you could post the following:
-bikes to start out with
-insurance companies to look into
-what kind of a gear to get
-etc, etc, etc

If anyone shares my opinion on this idea, please let me know.

Oh, and by the way, I would be happy to moderate a forum like this one - I went through the same thing before getting my first bike (1989 Kawasaki EX500).

So, tell me what you think.
ZeroMan.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
ZeroMan,
We are currently looking into creating a "living" FAQ that will provide the information you have mentioned and more.

thanks for the suggestion

Will

------------------
Will Darton
Sportbikeworld Co-Admin
http://azsportbike.net
99ZX-6e
"Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and f**k the prom queen!" - Sean Connery

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
This is a good thing. IMO I think the FAQ approach might actually be the easiest to negotiate for specific info. :)

Plus Pete and I would not post BS in it. :D

------------------
Ride Hard!

John

G

·
O.K., Don, I deserved that from YOU! :D

------------------
Pete
"Ultimately, most problems can be solved by applying a large brick to the correct skull. Difficulties arise when you don't have a brick or can't find the the right skull. The Devil is always in the details."

·
Registered
938 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts