Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my 99 VFR800. Took it a few years ago at the local lake.:thumbs2:

Attachments

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I want dan to put up one of him on any of the many, many rides that are so classic and sweet, but in a dark tinted lid. Kind of like the "Wilson" (from Home Improvement) of SBW.

No point in application for me, I don't keep my ride immaculate, or in one piece for that matter.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is my Bandit:

Year:2001
Model:Bandit 1200s
Eng size:600X2
Pipes:Holeshot Comp 2
Seat:Suzuki Gel
Wheels:RC Componets

Accessories:
Holeshot 1216 Big Bore Kit
Holeshot Complete Head Work and Porting
Larger Valves and added porting\
APE Heavy duty valve springs and retainers
APE Manual Cam Chain Tensioner (I use the install from the GSXR, so disregard the oil jet and the ball bearing)
GSXR Intake Cam
GSXR Exhaust Cam
Holeshot 5 Deg. Timing Advancer
Holeshot P.A.I.R. Removal Kit
Holeshot Full Step Comp 2 Header System
Holeshot Fork Brace
Holeshot Exhaust Hanger Bracket
Holeshot Motor Mount Kit
Holeshot Steering Damper
Holeshot rear sets
Holeshot super sport Handle Bars
Mikuni 38mm Smooth Bore Carburetors
NCR Signal Generator cover and starter clutch cover
Racetech Front Suspension
Fox Rear Shock
Pyramid Hugger
DID 530 ZVM X-ring chain and sprocket
Bar Snake from Holeshot
Lockhart-Phillips Tail Light Integrator
Lockhart-Phillips Stubby Turn Signals Front
Suzuki Gel Seat
Eurobike (better lowers)
RC Components Daytona Spun Aluminum Wheels
Metzeler Sportec M1 tires
Ferodo Brake Pads - Front and Rear
Galfer Front Steel Braded Brake Lines
Galfer Rear Steel Braded Brake Line
Zero Gravity Double Bubble
Pingel Fuel Valve

And the story:Just wanted to build one custom sleeper but really fast Bandit.

·
Best ET 7.77 @ 186mph
6,323 Posts
Wow can't believe only two pictures posted???

unless I'm not looking in the right place for submissions?

Will there be a new thread for each month?

I would like to submit my 929 and my Busa... can one person enter two different bikes and say one bike one won month could I still reenter the other bike later?? (figured there are many others out there that have more than just one ride and might have the same question ;) )

E.
oh prob shoudl ask if mods can enter LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is my 2005 zx-10r.

Year:2005
Model:Kaw zx-10r
Eng size:
Pipes:Akropivic Evo II
Seat:Stock
Wheels:powder Coated White
Accessories:

PCiii USB
G.I.Pro
Speedohealer
16t Vortex front sprocket
Kaw Race Intake Cam
.45 Head Gasket
Bmc Race Filter
Scotts Damper
CRG Levers (shorty)
Gilles Rearsets
Puig Double Bubble
Custom paint.(Body)

And the story: I've always been a Kawasaki rider. Had my 97' zx-7r for 6 years and thought it was time for a upgrade. Got this bike in the end of 2006 and the Modding has yet to stop. I just wanted something that people can look at and say. Yeah that's _______ bike. A one of a kind.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
heres my entry.

here she is, the sexy hotness :D
mod list:
2004 honda cbr 1000rr WSBK Hann Spree race replica
pc3-usb, custom dyno tune 161.4whp 81.7wtq, arata titanium slip-on, bmc race filters, gutted air intake, 2006 velocity stacks, DID erv3 520 conversion w/driven sprockets 16/44, nicky mod (race front sprocket powder coated black), speedo healer, accumen digital gear indicator, vfx intergrated tail light, watsen 1st gen flushmounts, solo seat cowl, carbon fiber heel guards, 2007 rear shock, pivot, and HRC linkage, motovation no-cut frame sliders,puig db screen, 2007 wheels, 2007 320mm rotor upgrade in black trim, michelin pilot power 2ct's with a 55 series rear tire (street set-up), 2007 wheels/2007 rotors w/ power races and a 55 rear (track), vesrah rjl brake pads (front and rear), ATE super blue racing brake fluid, stomp grips, camera mount, custom painted trim pieces. im tires of typing, i think thats all. lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here's a shot of my 2003 CBR600RR. I ordered it when it was announced that Honda was going to produce them in 2002. The write-ups were great and it hasn't disappointed me yet. I ride it a lot and have approximately 45,000 miles on it. Not bad seeing its not my only bike. During the winter I sit around and think about new mods and gadgets which I then add in the spring....within reason

Dymag Carbon Fiber Rims
Laser Extreme Exhaust
Power Commander III USB
Scotts Steering Damper
Reverse Indigo Blue Instruments by Blue Gauges
Acumen DG8 Gear Indicator
HID Lighting
Datatool LED Rev LIght
Yellow Box Speedo Correction
PNP Adjustable Rearsets
Metisse Carbon/Kevlar Engine Covers
Vortex Sliders
Smoked Double Bubble Wind Screen
Honda Line Rear Seat Cowl
CRG Levers
Polished Swingarm
Metisse Vented Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger
Carbon Fiber Kick Plates
Galfer Steel Braided Brake Lines Front and Rear
Galfer Brake Pads
Braking USA Waverotors
Ohlins Rear Shock - 7.5 Weight Spring
Race Tech Springs and Shims
Forks - Ohlins Valving - Compression and Rebound
520 Conversion Down 2 Up 3 Down
DID EVR Gold 520 XRing Chain
Integrated Tail Light
LED Front Signals Watsen Design
LED Strip Running Light/Signals on Either Side Of Tail
Scorpio Alarm With Remote Pager Alert
Seat Cover and Tank Bra by Second Look
and of course the Targo Spoiler - people either love it or hate it :)
Tires are Dunlop 208 GPs and I will be running the 209's this year and trying out a 190 rear

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
and of course the Targo Spoiler - people either love it or hate it :)
First thing I noticed...It's unique, but I think it's going a little overboard. Otherwise, it's a nice looking bike :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
you should put there spoiler on your helemt it might help your track times lol, its a nice looking bike and the spoiler dosent look that bad i havnt made up my mind if i like it or not lol

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
They didn't specify which month the contest was for :twofinger

Seriously though, that's a nice looking bike :thumbs2:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
DT - Mate, I've said it before and I'll say it again...

That is a beautiful paint job. So deep, you could dive into it. :drool:

My only critique; beware of reflections when taking pic's. The driveway reflection in the paint takes away from it. Get that thing to a studio (JBaz???) and have some pro shots taken. :thumbs2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Let me introduce "WARRIOR"

Year:2008
Model:ZX14
Eng size:1400CC
Pipes:CUSTOM
Seat:CUSTOM
Wheels:STOCK POWDER COATED
Accessories:SPIKE GRIPS US ARMY ENGRAVED, LEVERS BLADE CUT, 50 CALIBER CUT FAIRING BOLTS, CUSTOM CUT AND STITCHED SEAT, CUSTOM US ARMY THEMED PAINT, CUSTOM CUT KICK STAND, FRAME COVERS, PERO MOTOR ROTORS, EXTREME BRAKES, PCIII CUSTOM MAP, 200MM REAR TIRE, CUSTOM US ARMY CUT 9" EXTENSION, SMOOTH GAS CAP,CUSTOM CUT SIDE MOUNT LICENSE PLATE, FRAME AND AXLE CAPS, CUSTOM MADE EXHAUST AND SO MUCH MORE
And the story: Well it started off as just to do a mural on the tank of a military scene and just could not stop. Started out Atomic Silver added House of Colors black and yellow and the murals started. Every mural says something about my Military career. Bike has been a feature at many Veterans parades, shows and so on. Will be seeing in magazines coming soon......this is just my way of saying thanks to all that serve to include myself and my son. Oh yeah its a rider over 6,000 miles in two months. Bought new end of last year and started project within a month and finished in a month all work done by myself and David Meyers from Diamond Auto Craft in Pueble Colorado.

Thanks to:
Derek Marino
Diane from Pero Motorsports in Denver
Chromed Out Frame Covers
NYC Parts
Hammer Grips
Fuqua Cast and Dies
and everyone else that has made this master piece come to life

·
Registered
2 Posts
heres my entry.

here she is, the sexy hotness :D
mod list:
2004 honda cbr 1000rr WSBK Hann Spree race replica
pc3-usb, custom dyno tune 161.4whp 81.7wtq, arata titanium slip-on, bmc race filters, gutted air intake, 2006 velocity stacks, DID erv3 520 conversion w/driven sprockets 16/44, nicky mod (race front sprocket powder coated black), speedo healer, accumen digital gear indicator, vfx intergrated tail light, watsen 1st gen flushmounts, solo seat cowl, carbon fiber heel guards, 2007 rear shock, pivot, and HRC linkage, motovation no-cut frame sliders,puig db screen, 2007 wheels, 2007 320mm rotor upgrade in black trim, michelin pilot power 2ct's with a 55 series rear tire (street set-up), 2007 wheels/2007 rotors w/ power races and a 55 rear (track), vesrah rjl brake pads (front and rear), ATE super blue racing brake fluid, stomp grips, camera mount, custom painted trim pieces. im tires of typing, i think thats all. lol
im voting for this ^^^

1 - 20 of 28 Posts