Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has had a really stupid salesperson at a dealership. I was at the Engelhart Center in Madison, WI yesterday, and the salesperson who came up to my buddy and me was a complete idiot.

He told me lots of false things, but the best was that "When the CBR600F4 first came out, you had an option of fuel injection or carburation." I disagreed w/ him for obvious reasons, and he argued back. He's now one of two salesmen there that I will not talk to. The other told me that the big difference between a F3 and a F4i was the anodization of the frame.

·
Registered
517 Posts
dtlaine said:
I was just wondering if anyone has had a really stupid salesperson at a dealership. I was at the Engelhart Center in Madison, WI yesterday, and the salesperson who came up to my buddy and me was a complete idiot.

He told me lots of false things, but the best was that "When the CBR600F4 first came out, you had an option of fuel injection or carburation." I disagreed w/ him for obvious reasons, and he argued back. He's now one of two salesmen there that I will not talk to. The other told me that the big difference between a F3 and a F4i was the anodization of the frame.
Maybe he was from Europe. They had the option there.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Stupid Salespeople

scotty said:

Maybe he was from Europe. They had the option there.
See, that's the thing. I told him that, and he said that he had a F4 in the back that is carburated, and I was standing next to the F4i in the showroom. I told him that they were from different years, and he said that they were, but the F4 was carburated, and that he had a 2000 injected one.

What a dumbass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts