Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That site blows. My God, its been down the last 4 times I tried to get on it. When I am on it, its slower than shit. Thank God we are over here.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Over_Dose said:
That site blows. My God, its been down the last 4 times I tried to get on it. When I am on it, its slower than shit. Thank God we are over here.
yea...it is constantly down lately...and has been extremely slow for a while now....

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
ChoCha's Roomie said:
I have an idea! Instead of bitching just stay off it if it bothers you so much! :p Makes more sense doesn't it?

HUH...please explain...s l o w l y for me:twofinger

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ChoCha's Roomie said:
I have an idea! Instead of bitching just stay off it if it bothers you so much! :p Makes more sense doesn't it?
what and miss all the good drama. No way:twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
NoShow said:
Its back...

Its Back.....

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!:hello:
it is not ya fawkin lier

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
still cannot log in....:finger:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
FurryChoCha said:
I'm in.. But way too slow..

yea...sux...wtf happened this time?

·
Registered
963 Posts
CruiserErik said:
I'm under the assumption that Greg(Shugga) isn't even around to take care of his store let alone a whole website/forum. Anyone know what's up with him? I haven't seen him post on there in at least a month.
Not sure whats up with Gregg..I talked to him a few weeks ago, and he bascially sounded like he was very tied up with some shit but wouldn't elaborate.... BUt as far as the forum, its prolly the same as before.. They get far too many new members that log in and the server cant handle it.. Thats usually the problemm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts