Sportbike World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep theres a right time and place for everything....Those that choose to stunt also should accepted the fact that they are putting themselfs in danger as well as everyone around them..choose ur freeway time wisley :2cents:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Just curious, did you not see that this is the stunting forum?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:finger: I believe there is a touring forum on here as well, why dont you stick to that!!!!!!!!!! Not that you dont have a valid point, but to come on this forum and post a topic to of ridicule is unwanted and unneeded... By the way I see that you have a gix1000, just curious how long you have been riding?? why dont you leave the stunting advice to those of us who actually do it. Just my dollar and some :2cents: :2cents: If you want to lecture about innapropriate riding do it on the new rider section:D :crying: :crying: :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cave dummy

Hey Jab how in the HELL* u know what i do or dont ..before u open ur pie hole u might wanna ask round...or make a guess even...my comment was true to the facts..if it matters ive been riding for 4 years and 'stunting" for 1 year and no im no Todd Colbert either ..find some traffic to play in ok ....:finger: :twofinger

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Ok, how about everyone put their dicks away and play nice, huh? :thumb:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice

Im not the one looking for a prob.. I posted a comment on a forum. People like that ruin it for the rest...R6 <hahahaha

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Re: Nice

Gixer_Wil said:
Im not the one looking for a prob.. I posted a comment on a forum. People like that ruin it for the rest...R6 <hahahaha
I'm not trying to single anyone out in particular, just keeping it civil. No harm done. :D

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Point taken. If there is a particular forum, don't go in there and start something by pointing out how stupid that activity is. :cool:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Hey, be Nazi in your own forum, aye! :D ;)
I can be one wherever I want. I'm takin' over the world ya know. Now that Saddam is outta my way. :laughing:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
forum

I never stated that i didnt like stunting or thought it was dumb..what i did say was theress a place and time for everything ..thats it...:D

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have no problems, infact I even stated that you did have a valid point, but that the way you chose to post it was close ended and biased. As far as your making fun of my bike goes, I think that comment said more about you than it did me so I'll leave it at that.:squid: :squid: :D I think I'll go play in some traffic now, I know a spot downtown were theirs always a lot of kids and chicks walking around, and they just love my 90mph standups!!! And whats even better is that theirs none of those CRAZY guys on those big 1000cc bikes there to intimidate me!!!:D :D :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sTUNTING

Close ended and biased? Although ur way off and proally a little behind (no pun intended bout ur 600) my post was simple and i thought very clear...i also have no prob in fact i was caught off guard by ur post as i thought this was supposed to be a forum where people of like intrest share just that... I would love to see some of ur 90 mph standup wheelies on ur 600 maybe u could post a vid or a pic even?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Its been a fun arguement, but pointless. Like I said I agree with what you said, just took offense at the way it was posted. I havent rode in about a month due to a cracked engine and havent had to go that long without a bike in about 2 years, plus Im stuck in the snow, so maybe I'm just getting touchy. Anyway no hard feelings. My comment about the wheelies was purely sarcastic, but I will post some pics as soon as my bike is back together and the snow melts, or sooner if I can get up north and get some of our vids from my buddy who does the filming!! r6 sits comfortably at 90 in third gear with stock gearing for standups!! And yes I do bring it up in second and shift, I guess that 1000 might be good for something after all:rolleyes: ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Argument?

NP..fact is it was pointless...funny how people can read somthing and read too far into it...anyway soon as u fix the yamadog and u get out of the snow send the pics and vids ..hopefully they will be of u and not ur buds ...L8tr:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Gixer_Wil said:
Yep theres a right time and place for everything....Those that choose to stunt also should accepted the fact that they are putting themselfs in danger as well as everyone around them..choose ur freeway time wisley :2cents:
Not that I'm trying to get this started again, but if that wasn't a troll post I don't know what is. And by the looks of the pussy strips on you big bad Gix 1000's tires, maybe you should have stuck with the 600's for a few more years. :D And on a further note when you wheelie a quad try keeping your other foot in the grab bar and COVER the rear brake instead of doing it ass backwards. :2cents:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Stunting

Doogie said:
Not that I'm trying to get this started again, but if that wasn't a troll post I don't know what is. And by the looks of the pussy strips on you big bad Gix 1000's tires, maybe you should have stuck with the 600's for a few more years. :D And on a further note when you wheelie a quad try keeping your other foot in the grab bar and COVER the rear brake instead of doing it ass backwards. :2cents:

well welcome o mighty one....ur 2 cents are welcome thx! :twofinger and tell ur troll to quit callin me :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.