Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
For some reason my mac wont read the file to watch it?? props anyway. What level you ridn at, im in maine, not many stunters around

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jab said:
For some reason my mac wont read the file to watch it?? props anyway. What level you ridn at, im in maine, not many stunters around
Have you heard or seen the Vertical Outlaws? Stunt group since 2000.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Of course, you ride with them? whos still in maine, Jay doesnt still live here does he? I didnt think many of the dte guys were still around either, I know teach is not around, and I talked to chaunceys girls sister a while back and she said he wasnt riding much. Anyway, Ive been in portland for about 2 years now and havent really met any other stunters, heard something about the kickstands and wheelies guys but havent seen them ride. Would like to hook up and ride with you guys if you have a legit spot youre willing to share. I did ride with a few of the V.O. guys a few years ago, before I even heard of them, at the airstrip in deblois maine, it was in like 01 I think, you been riding with VE that long, maybe you were there. Later

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't ride on the stunt team, I just have become close with them over the years, recently more of them have been riding street. Jay, Chris, Dave, Frank, Tim, CT all still stunt very often. Frank rides the street the most and I ride with him several times a wk. Other aka "unknown stunter's" ride with us too. Mostly just fun street rides with some crazy stuff between. I am more into road racing than stunting. NHIS has several track days that we attend also. I live in portland so pm me if your interested in hooking up to ride. Tonight "if weather permits" there will be a group ride leaving from auburn. Every wednesday we meet at cumby's on center st. Can be up to 30+ bikes. Usually there is about 15. Your welcome to meet us.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Cool man, ill definately pm you and hook up to ride with you guys. Maybe next wednesday if you guys are going out. Im generally not into big street rides, but like to head out once and a while. Im def down to stunt on legal turf with some serious riders if youre down. I do have a legal spot, its very small and can only ride a night, but better than nothing. I am really protective of it so not to eff it up, but if you and the more serious guys want to check it out and have a practice session sometime let me know. Peace

1 - 10 of 10 Posts