Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
STUNTERS

WELL LET ME TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW.... WHICH ISNT MUCH BUT!
I HAVE HEAR OF TWO SPORTBIKE STUNTER TEAMS. ONE IS GREEN-GOBLIN. YOU CAN CATCH THEM ON THEIR WEB SIGHT FOR SOME PIC AND BIOS @ WWW.GREEN-GOBLIN.COM. DONT FORGET THE HYPHEN. THEY JUST RELEASED A NEW VIEDO OUT CALLED
PHOENIX RISING WELL WORTH THE $15 BONES. THE OTHER I THINK IS FROM THESES PARTS IS
TEAM EXTREME. IF NOT... I TOLD YOU I DIDNT KNOW MUCH. NONE THE LESS I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT DID GET A CHANCE TO SEE THEM AT THE SUPERCROSS JUMPING EVENT @ ALICE COOPERS TOWN. LAST YEAR. SPONCERED BY
WWW.KORUPTKLOTHING.COM :thumbs2:

·
Registered
363 Posts
the stunting scene out here hasnt impressed me at all.. im coming from the EAST COAST NYC, where RUFF RYDERZ and Starboyz rule.... they throw some great shows and contests...

i went to a stunt "show" put on by somethang fierce and left very dissapointed... a bunch of stunters agreed with me, but when i voiced my opinion on one of the boards, i got flamed because i spoke the truth, and didnt support them...

ive seen some kick ass show and that wasnt one of them....

R

·
0 Posts
kawboyzx7rr said:

ive seen some kick ass show and that wasnt one of them....

Word.... I saw a Streetfighterz show and that rocked!!! Plus... I've seen video of some European stunta's....makes the American's look like a bunch of girls.........

·
Registered
363 Posts
R1-Racer said:
Word.... I saw a Streetfighterz show and that rocked!!! Plus... I've seen video of some European stunta's....makes the American's look like a bunch of girls.........
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
R1-Racer said:
Damn, your playing with fire. :eek:

·
Registered
363 Posts
There are some really good ones out in the good ol US of A... but not in the state of AZ.... (that ive seen)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts