Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm sure the squid comments get old. I do not posses skills/balls/ambition to do stunts, but I do like watching them in a somewhat controled environment.

A while back I hooked up w/ a local group that rides at night and usually winds up in an industrial district that is known for street racing and bike stunting. I must say, it was cool to see it up close.

Ride safe.:thumb:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Robert said:
I have no problem starting a "stunters" forum if that what everyone wants. :)

What does everyone think?
I know I am kind of new here but I think it would pull more people to your site. More people from my club would be over here as well as many others from other forums (If thats something you might be looking for)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I wouldn't have a problem with a Stunters forum at all.

Now a Stuntaz forum, that's outta the question.;)

Seriously though, hearing "give mad props to ma boyz, they the shiznit pulllin' tight 100mph 12's all day" get's old really fast.:barf:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hysyde said:

Seriously though, hearing "give mad props to ma boyz, they the shiznit pulllin' tight 100mph 12's all day" get's old really fast.:barf:
well do like I do...just don't go in there :)
I'm with you..I'm so tired of seeing z's plopped on the end of stuff....most times I never hear anyone talk like that....its just written on the internet...like there's a bunch of white guys running around with ethnic complexes...(so I'm not very pc...sorry guys...i think the whole thing's a big joke)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hysyde said:

I don't speak like that but at the same time it is not fair to criticize people for the way they type or to hold out on something untill everyone agrees to speak or type correct english. imo

·
Founder
4,761 Posts
nvmyr6 said:

I don't speak like that but at the same time it is not fair to criticize people for the way they type or to hold out on something untill everyone agrees to speak or type correct english. imo
I agree. While I'm not into the stunting sceen at all, and do find they way some of the riders talk funny as hell, my parents thought the way I talked when I was younger was weird also.

My only complaint about a lot of the "stunting" sceen is where they do their stunts and not wearing any protection.

As long as stunters do their stunts in an out-of-the-way area and wear the proper saftey gear I think the tricks they do are cool as hell.

I'll work on getting a "stunting" forum started this weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts