Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just watched the "Vegas Knights" video a couple times. I recommend it. Cool stunts and a dramatic end. Trucker on drugs nails a bunch of bikes. Stunters hunt down trucker and finish job on him. Lots of cool stunts and crashes. Leap of Faith 2 looks promising. Have to get a hold of it.

What are some of your favorites? I practically own almost every video outthere on stunting. What's in your collection? I, also, enjoy the boys from overseas; especially, FastBikes.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd like to see some of these videos... where's a good source for getting them? I've checked at the places that sell DVD around here, but I've found not a one. Suggestions? Are there any out ther on Kazaa or any of the other file sharing networks?

thanks,
-e

·
Registered
230 Posts
Vids...

So far I've got FTP 2,2 1/2, 3, vegas extremes 1 and 2, urban assault, road rage and dominate tricks which two of my buds from phoenix are supporting riders for GMO. Other good ones are Moving Violation, Judgement Day, New Yorks Finest, FTP 1, Loose Cannons, TenNinety6, D-Aces, Wheelie Boyz, and the ever entertaining Performance Bikes series. I'd recommend any of these.

·
Registered
230 Posts
oh yeah.

Buy them at bike shops and bike accessory stores like cycle gear.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yup, yup. Anytime, I like to think my worthless knowledge of jacking around on rockets and riding like a twat are good for something. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yup, yup. Anytime, I like to think my worthless knowledge of jacking around on rockets and riding like a twat are good for something. :D

P.S. Screwie Lewies on Deer Valley Rd. and 19th ave. normaly has a few good ones on the shelf.

·
Registered
230 Posts
damn. posted it twice. beer and the net don't mix. lol :drool:

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
I love the sound track for the 1096 video, and those cats are good (and funny too).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts