Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Braking Point~(new group)

cbr4rusty said:
Hell no!:D haha(i try:( ) But the other guys in the group are real good.
Well, don't give up! If you like it, and want to do it, just have confidence and don't be scared.;) :thumb:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Shitbox Riders But were gonna be out of Ohio and Illinois. Not quite but were close to PA. Besides I don't wanna school Chris to badly. :twofinger hehe Just kidding Chris has talent.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Tigger RR said:
Shitbox Riders But were gonna be out of Ohio and Illinois. Not quite but were close to PA. Besides I don't wanna school Chris to badly. :twofinger hehe Just kidding Chris has talent.
Hey Tigger, seriously - You've seen my vid(s)!?

Really, they aren't anything out of this world...

Thanks duessel. :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Maybe not out of this world but I think you could hang just fine. I'm not pro level myself either I just like throwing shit in your general direction. Prolly cause your the only one who throws it back and keeps a smile on your face about it. :twofinger

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Tigger RR said:
Maybe not out of this world but I think you could hang just fine. I'm not pro level myself either I just like throwing shit in your general direction. Prolly cause your the only one who throws it back and keeps a smile on your face about it. :twofinger
Oh, cool! Fuck you too then :D

Peace ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
chris_y2k_r1 said:
Oh, cool! Fuck you too then :D

Peace ;)

*sits and thinks to himself* Is Chris hitting on me ????? Could it be the lack of chicks has finaly made him snap ? Nah it's prolly just my damn furry bike. It attracts all the odd ones..

:twofinger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts