Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any of you want ot give a small stunt show at the Jr. Diabetes walk on Nov 2nd. I do some volunteer work for them and am talking to the director about it. I think the people out there especialy the kids would love it. Let me know.

Matt

·
Registered
199 Posts
the show

yah. i know some guys that would do the show for ya! thay'll do it just to get there name out there. thay've been puttin it down for some time now and would love to do it for a crowd. let me know and we'll set it up. call me at the shop 480-813-6633

R

·
0 Posts
I'm in Matt. I'm always up for doing wheelies and stoppies for the kids. Let me know what time and where 3 weeks in advance so I can take off of work. Later.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The director had a meeting with the Tempe police & fire and a few other political folk today and is checking on a few mor ethings before it is a go.

How much room do ya'll think you would need to do this. Like a 50' X 200' area?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I wanna play!!!! :D

Is there room for me?

About the only thing I'll have to offer are rolling endoes & short (given 200') 1st gear wheelies, though :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Let us know when and where.
I can bring about 50 girls, guys, kids, midgets, and freaks that can stunt, punk, twist, grip, and rip.

Email me the details when you get em worked out. [email protected]

;)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When & Where

The when and where is Tempe Town Lake Nov. 2nd. If the stunts happen it will be in a blocked off ection of the parking lot near the Town Lake. So please let me know how much room is needed. 200 ft I guess is too short so let me know how long would be good. Remember it is in a parking lot so space is limited.

Feel free to call me at 602-881-0288 or email at [email protected]

Matt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts