Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay ladies, wanted to share this with you. Season before last, a buddy of mine, Matt, was racing at Roebling Road I believe. Matt is fast. I mean on the track, he rubs the outside of his kneepucks and the fairings of a 93 GSXR modified for race. Well, ol mattyboy was going into a turn and gets stuffed hard by someone trying to pass on the inside. He almost loses it and doesn't see the "stuffer" till the end of the race cause the bike had other places to be. Come to find out Anne Yates, sister to Aaron Yates, was racing that weekend with family in tow, and she put the moves on him and the rest of the field like Mario Andretti at a little league gocart race. Anyways, she did you ladies proud and is still doing it. We saw her in Daytona and Atlanta this year I believe. A woman in leather is sexy, but really fast woman in leathers is even better.
Months later she autographed a picture for him saying something like "Keep practicing, you'll be fast one day too!" since he was at home in a cast from a street accident. He framed it and has it in his house still.

------------------
If if if....
If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass every time he jumps!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
What a relief. When I first saw the title of your thread, "stuffed by a girl," I thought you had just returned from a drunken trip to Thailand. I was wanting to tell you, "that wernt no gurl."

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm trying to think of a good explanation for the water that just shot out my nose all over my desk!!!:D:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts