Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

This is my first post here; hopefully I can be of use to some of you in the time to come. But back on topic, I was talking with my brother about a few things and one of them was a student discount when purchasing a motorcycle. He asked me if there was such for Suzuki or any other major makers. I wasn't sure, I haven't really heard of that before. Do you guys know of anything like this?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I dont know about buying a bike, but buying insurance for a bike usually you can get a good student discount.

·
Registered
338 Posts
To date AFAIK, there aren't student discounts for motor vehicle purchases motorcycles included. Nice try though, wonder if they might have senior citizen discounts too? :laughing:

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
To date AFAIK, there aren't student discounts for motor vehicle purchases motorcycles included. Nice try though, wonder if they might have senior citizen discounts too? :laughing:
Actually car manu's often give recent graduate discounts. But I've never seen one for motorcycle manu's. The margins on bikes are even tighter than for cars (or so I'm told) so I'm not surprised to see no special discounts.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep, I agree totally. Thanks for all the responses guys. I am taking my class Friday/Saturday/Sunday. So I am pumped for that, I can't really wait anymore in the week haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts