Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody want to share a storage unit, or does anybody have one that they wanna split with me? i found a bunch of 5x10's for around $30 a month and some 5x15's adn 10x10's for under $60 a month...figure id ask cause i dont need a whole 5x10 we could fit atleast 2 bikes in there...anybody interested? my parents garage is too full with my jetskis, my truck (soon to be my car instead of truck) and a bunch of other stuff...so i need to store the bike!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bill come on, i know you can clear a lil spot for me! yours would be perfect since you live so close, is it in farmington?

nate...id take you up on your offer...but im not leavin you the key!!! Aaaaaa-ha-ha-ha yeah RIGHT!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh and does anybody know how much one of those small trickle chargers cost? and can you get them at like wal mart? i normally just store my batteries inside then charge them in the spring, but it would be cool to have it charged and ready to go once the snow is gone!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh yeah, and what im really looking to do is split a 5x10 with one or two people, so that its only $10 or $15 a month per person...

thanks for the offer 919...ill let you know!

·
Registered
969 Posts
Ah come on now you want me to start it up once a month don't ya. I even got a charger to keep it all ready. Besides why would I wanna ride your little bike when I got my bad ass superhawk ready to rip. I'm also close to where you live.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cause chicks dig rr's and custom paint and we all know u need all the help u can get! :twofinger

hahahaha jk jk jk ill give u a call later about it, i appreciate the offers guys. thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts