Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the difference, if any???

I thought they were the same thing but this bike game i rented for ps2 asks you to perform both tricks and i dont know what the difference plus im curious in general. Thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
The people that made the game are idiots!! They are the same thing. I would guess that maybe on the game the stoppie means you have to come to a complete stop and the endo is a rolling stoppie, but for me and my friends, an endo and stoppie, are the same thing. By the way what game is it, Id like to check it out!!!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its called speed kings. Its a pretty cool game if you use cheat codes cause all the levels get unlocked and all these fast ass bikes are available. I only used the cheats because its rented and i wanted to know how much better it gets before i run out and buy it. I think its cool though. You can do handstands and surf and wheelies endos..... Pretty cool

·
Registered
5 Posts
stoppie/endo

the word endo came from the off road crowd. Used in a sentence
I clipped the face of that triple and endoed, now I have this bone
sticking out of my leg! Short version of end over end. So basically
a stoppie gone bad is an endo, ala kiss the pavement!

·
Registered
329 Posts
That makes sense for endo. I first used the word endo, when freestyle and bmx riding as a kid. We would do stoppies on our bicycles but called them endoes or (chinese wheelies).

·
Registered
88 Posts
i really want that game, but just buy games for my computer, instead of spending $200 on a game system and having it be outdated in 4 weeks, but they don't make it for pcs, i've been thinking about buying it an dplaying it over my friends houses, but i haven't even seen it anywhere around here to buy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts