Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you guys and gals not going to SV this weekend, the Stop the Pain rally is at Lowes Motor Speedway and that means laps around the track. If anyone is interested, we can come up with a meeting time and place. Maybe we can flood the speedway with sportbikes. I did it last year and it was a blast at 125+mph.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ratpack,

Give times and days this is going on! Hell - oops, I mean Heck, I might change my plans for that!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is going on Friday-Sunday but the laps only take place on Saturday. Just trying to see who is interested and we can set up a time and place to meet. There is also a poker run that we could do as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
hmmmm, went to the website for it and I'm thinking 130 mph, that's doable on 421 on the way to SV:hurl: The only thing I like about the idea is being on the track at Lowe's... but I think the mountains are calling me....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The mountains are definitely more fun, but this only happens once a year and is a great opportunity for those of us hanging around Charlotte this weekend.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The cost is $10 and that gets you in and 3 laps around speedway. More laps can be purchased at $10 per 3 laps. Not sure if the poker run is included or extra. They also usually have a dyno for anyone interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Doc, the website said from 11 - 4 on the laps.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Dover didn't fall over at the Gap your stompin grounds oh yeah ,Ron, Nancy, and Darryl all warned me to stay away from you for you are a bad influence on impressionable upstanding young men:twofinger

·
Registered
4 Posts
I work right there @ Tom Johnsons! I'm all over it bro. Let me know when you'll be going! I can't believe I didn't hear about it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts