Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's bike was stolen last night (10-23) from the 41st ave and Glendale area. Here is a description:

600 Bandit

Hot Pink

License: KITTN

Accessories: Alien Fairing, Seat Cowl, Belly Pan, Sticker on tail that reads "Sick Girl", Hole Shot exhaust.

If you see this bike please call me, Rich @ 480-688-2323.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

·
Registered
363 Posts
holy crap HOT PINK shouldnt be hard to miss... a few of my friends got there bike stolen out in the glendale area.

that sux.. was it locked up?? none of my friends locked theres up, and the ones that were locked up were like little bullshit bicycle chains.. I always lock up my bike... im orginally from NYC out there we locked up our garbage cans...

sorry to hear about you girl's bike...

·
Registered
69 Posts
So let me get this straight, somebody stole a hot fucking pink Suzuki Bandit? For some reason I can totally picture Richard Simmons and that fruity little interior decorator from the Home Improvement Channel riding doubles across country on this thing, going on some hot faggoty sex capade crime spree like a cock smoking Thelma and Louise.

·
Registered
363 Posts
XSuROsISX said:
So let me get this straight, somebody stole a hot fucking pink Suzuki Bandit? For some reason I can totally picture Richard Simmons and that fruity little interior decorator from the Home Improvement Channel riding doubles across country on this thing, going on some hot faggoty sex capade crime spree like a cock smoking Thelma and Louise.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that was fu*kin great....

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll keep both my eyes out for it and if i see the bike,i'll sock him in the chin and make sure to nock him out before i call u K? :twofinger FUCK U BIKE BANDIT! :finger:

·
Registered
306 Posts
XSuROsISX said:

:laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
dude that shit is fucking funny!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for keeping their eyes open.

We're gonna keep looking for this b'stard, and hope he/she will get careless or stupid.

Thanks again,

Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts