Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my final apeal to get back on two wheels this year was turned down the the ministry of home affairs, ive taken up a new hobby.
Its better handling than the TLS was though!!

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Comp Safaris and Trialing

Paul,

I used to do that as well a while back with a 88 SWB V8 special .... was a member of the Wye and Welsh club.

Was great to see the Range Rovers out in action. In the right hands & with good tyres they are amazing bits of kit that can put up some decent competition even for the some of the specials... obviously they lose out a bit on turning radius and the fact that you don't really want to damage them but I would love to have trialled one myself.

I guess you've removed the tow bracker though.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi BC,

Thats where it went a bit pete tong, got road tyres on and the tow bar, it got a bit hairy a few times!!!! I'd never been off road before and ended up on the wrong part of the circuit, every one around us had roll cages and crash helmets. And theres us in our green welies and burbury jackets screeming our tits off as we go carrering down this bloody great slippery slope totaly out of control with cd's and our picnic flying all around us :eek: :eek: Luckily the tow bar acting as a plough, and the ends of the bumpers getting ripped off slowded us down before too much damage could be done!!!!!

Totaly F%^&*n Awsome :D :D so this weekend its on with the mud tyres and off with the tow bar and out into the wilds of wales for a bit of fun in the mud

Lets Go Off Road

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I've got 10 quid says you're going to need the jaws of life before the end of the year. Looks bloody good fun :thumb:

Don't wanna see your repair bills thou :crying:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Range Rovers are such beauties.....

but in Spore..the cheapest I think is more than 200k! :crying:

And the road tax will set you back by quite a bit per year....

Dont see that many here....

·
Registered
147 Posts
WOLVERINE II said:
Range Rovers are such beauties.....

but in Spore..the cheapest I think is more than 200k! :crying:

And the road tax will set you back by quite a bit per year....

Dont see that many here....
Theres always Defender 90 or 110.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts