Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... as you know ninja's have that (in my oppinion) dumb "ninja" sticker on the back fairing for the 99' year.

Is there anyway i can take that off safely without damaging the paint or leaving any sticky residue?

I think itd look a lot cleaner without those stickers..

Thanks!

J.

·
Registered
153 Posts
i took the stickers off my honda with a hair dryer and picking it off with my nails took a while but i got them off. the i had to use goo gone to get the sticky stuff off

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Be careful what you use on it since some stuff can hurt the paint. Try the hair dryer or a PLASTIC putty knife. I used the putty knife to remove the stickers when I pulled them off to paint my bike. It worked pretty well but you still need to get rid of the goo.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you think that goo gone will hurt the paint? I dont really have anything to get rid of the sticky stuff when i take off the stickers... A plastic putty knife worked ok?? I dunno if i wanna use a hairdryer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Using your nails to get the stickers off takes forever.
If you can be careful when using it, a safety blade to get underneath the stickers speeds up the process ten fold. If you do it right it won't scratch the paint at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts