Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
97yzfinwyo said:
Anybody put a GPR steering dampener on there R6? if so does it compare to a scotts?
Did you get the GPR damper? If so, do you like it? Mine will be here on New Years day. I was told to go with GPR over Scotts, but I am a little weary about the decision to go with GPR. I don't know anybody else that has one.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Re: Steering Dampeners

YZFr6-TX said:
Did you get the GPR damper? If so, do you like it? Mine will be here on New Years day. I was told to go with GPR over Scotts, but I am a little weary about the decision to go with GPR. I don't know anybody else that has one.
Please let me know what you think of the GPR when you get it. I've heard that a scotts needs to be rebuilt after so many miles.

·
Registered
227 Posts
you don't need to rebuild scotts ever I have been selling them for years and never had a problem with any of them

·
Registered
699 Posts
My GPR damper is supposed to get here today. I hope the UPS has no more delays. Can't wait to try it out tonight.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
good riding

Hope the weather there is good for riding for ya. It's been below zero all day today here, hopefully will clear up enough to get bike out for the weekend.

·
Registered
20 Posts
the weather was great over the new years weekend with highs in the upper 70's. but now it's dipped down into the 40s for this weeks' highs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts