Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In keeping with an old military aviation tradition, I thought this was worth sharing :D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another view

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
As you can imagine, these made their way around the aviation community VERY quickly. :cool:

·
Registered
425 Posts
nose art?

Maybe I`m just not with it but what is the female portrait doing?.What are those other images around her?...............ken.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Very cool but....

I dont get it either...

It's a Helicopter I know :rolleyes: But whats the significance?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great pictures!

Being a former H-53 crewchief (A/Super A/D/E models) I am pleased to see these pictures. I recall seeing something like this, if not this plane itself, out on the flightline. Ahhhh it brings back memories, LOL. :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
That reminds me, does anyone here frequent the airshow circuit? There is a WWII P-47 "Tarheel Hal" that used to be called "Big Ass Bird"

The touchy-feely groups decided that PC was more important than historical accuracy and began to "ask" owners of warbirds with racy (though accurate) noseart to not show up. So, Big Ass Bird got renamed, and clothes were painted on many girls.

WTF? Everyone is so damn sensitive!! If you look at someone wrong, it is harassment, if you don't, it is harassment, I suppose if I walked up to a random pedestrian and fondled them that would be harassment too.

I wish someone would fondle me.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Bobas said:
The touchy-feely groups decided that PC was more important than historical accuracy and began to "ask" owners of warbirds with racy (though accurate) noseart to not show up. So, Big Ass Bird got renamed, and clothes were painted on many girls.
That's gotta be one of the stupidest things I've heard. :barf: :mad:

I don't think the guys that flew those planes and risked their lives in combat were fighting to have a society where idiots can can get away with crap like that.:finger:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts