Sportbike World banner

Stealth Bike

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Lt.Gustl 
#1 ·
What is this bike, and when was it made?

#6 ·
It does seem to be a unique bike, it seems it only exists on one website, which has alot of other bikes that don't seem to be elsewhere all good for trivia, but once it is known the well will be dry, here is another bike that you can find on it, there seems to be even less information about this one, I will keep posting these related bikes in order of least known first,

#7 · (Edited)
The first bike is based on a BMW and looks to me like a Tony Foale or Difazio design.
The front suspension looks like one of their experiments.
The second is a Feet Forward design, possibly by the same designer again?
Aris

#9 ·
Dammit Ive looked all through the site you are looking at but I cant remember how I got there...... That guy is big on building bikes you sit down in rather than ride on. They have a race for them every year too.

#12 ·
Just the site I was looking for, which apears to be the only one that has a picture of this bike,

I am suprised it took a little while after the Foale and Creasey sites were mentioned since I believe they are linked to it, the site has a lot of crazy stuff on it and it is too bad that the FF concept hasn't been developed,

you may have noticed the Gurney Aligator in this months CW, they talk about it as though it were abrand new thing and seem to give no mention of the actual history,

and how about the names of those other bikes?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.