Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently got to do two days at Pahrump with one day being a STAR school with Jason Pridmore. It was great and the surprise instructor was made it all worth it ...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hammer 4 said:

Nevada, I believe....

You lucky dawg...:D :thumb:
Yeap, just above Vegas, if you ever get the chance to go, do it! It was an awesome track, newly resurfaced. There are NO facilities there so go prepared ... Colin was awesome and a great guy to talk with. We got some rain and he sat around and shot the shit for about two hours with us and signed a shit load of autographs, just really a down to earth guy ...

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
The track diagram behind Collin in one of the Pics looks VERY fun, kinda like Buttonwillow with loads of technical curves thrown together?

Much elevation changes or pretty flat?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
A buddy of mine goes to Parumph. He really likes it. Track days are avalilble, too. One Problem. No ambualnce on track days:eek:

I think there are a few elevation changes.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Del Brown hosts a track day every month. Its 150 but its not like any other track day. No sessions, no stops. Run as long as you like come in whenever you like. Its much better like this. You can get up to 300 miles a day. Like mentioned the track is newly paved not many elevation changes but very technical. Knee down in almost every turn. Its awsome. Youll wear your pucks out at this track.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
AFA the diagram goes, I bet the straight/t8/t9 is a wild ride with what looks like a fast sweeper off the straight but braking for a tight left???:eek:

How's the run off, some of the pictures I found show signs and fences pretty close to the track??

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
apexismaximus said:
AFA the diagram goes, I bet the straight/t8/t9 is a wild ride with what looks like a fast sweeper off the straight but braking for a tight left???:eek:

How's the run off, some of the pictures I found show signs and fences pretty close to the track??
Run off is pretty good, except for turn ten which is pretty slow after turn nine. It was a fun combo as was turns 5a and 5b. Turns one and two are a blast but turn four seemed to be my fav for the two days ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts