·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Septic 201
Pedro 176
Rossi 163
Wild card Capirossi 151.
Hayden 25 points clear of pedro and 38 ahead of Rossi.
Four races left and Ill put a pint on Pedro for the championship:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
How many

10/09/2006 MALAYSIA Sepang
17/09/2006 AUSTRALIA Phillip Island
24/09/2006 JAPAN Motegi
15/10/2006 PORTUGAL Estoril
29/10/2006 Valencia Valencia

5 races left and i'll stick with haybale.

I'll have Pedro for the win in Sepang, Capriossi second, Haybale
3rd :thumb:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
My monies on Cappa for the win at Sepang, that red beast with just love those long straights :cool: :cool:

Only a fool would write off the main man for the title, maybe he's been sandbagging it for a laugh??? He could easily take the full 125 remaining pts and pip your sepo mate at the line BP :cool: :cool:

Betfair thinks it's a chance, with Rossi still at $2.94 and Hayden favourite at $2.20 ($5.60 for Peddy Tug, better get your wallet out) :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anything is better than a septic

Id love to see Rossi do it, but next best would be Capirosi and then Pedro just because its his first year.
$5.60 has to be worth a flutter:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Ok

Now were cooking :thumb:
It's money where yer mouth is

Where's this bet fair thing at Dave my boy ( baring in mind at least Tug and probably most of us will be living in yer back garden next year when we cock up):twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
www.betfair.com

It's UK based, but you can bet in your local currency and on just about anything from politics to the gaelic games. I've got a few bob on Munster for the hurling finals :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Also has Supers, Motogp, Speedway, F1 and WRC.

You can also bet that an event will not happen (ie Rossi not winning the title is currently a risk of $19.80 to win $10) if that makes any sense???

I had a few dollars on Cappa winning on the weekend and cleaned up :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Anything is better than a septic

Tug said:
Id love to see Rossi do it, but next best would be Capirosi and then Pedro just because its his first year.
$5.60 has to be worth a flutter:D
Will you just fark oooorf Tug....Haydon has ridden like a star for 2 years ( OK last week was shite but that's more than likely a bike issue) and still you don't rate him. Only him and Pedro have come anywhere near Rossi Oh and the occaisional Melandri showing. But he's quality and the points show it.
No shadow of a doubt who's the best rider out there but even he can't get the shite Yamaha sorted every week.

And what about Baggi coming back next year ...now there's a bloke that cpuld be quick on a 800....Pity Pedro will cream em all :cool:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Anything is better than a septic

bigphil said:
Will you just fark oooorf Tug....Haydon has ridden like a star for 2 years ( OK last week was shite but that's more than likely a bike issue) and still you don't rate him. Only him and Pedro have come anywhere near Rossi Oh and the occaisional Melandri showing. But he's quality and the points show it.
No shadow of a doubt who's the best rider out there but even he can't get the shite Yamaha sorted every week.

And what about Baggi coming back next year ...now there's a bloke that cpuld be quick on a 800....Pity Pedro will cream em all :cool:
Its not that I dont rate him, I just dont like the cunt.
Septics shouldnt be allowed to win sports unless they involve small balls or no passports. Golf, tennis ping pong and baseball are all ok but not proper sports like rugby, bike racing, dwarf throwing, drinking, being funny and traveling to a country where I might be:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Top weekend as always

Great weekend Dave. Me and grumpy Chuck went up and met Tug ( and his whole farkin family) The rest just couldn;t be arsed to get in touch and meet for a beer. All farkin workin or head up arse syndrome. Fak em !!

The guys that did get together included mad nick from Zhuhai who has just had his pelvis screwed together and his elbow rebuilt. Lovely bloke.

Got soaked on Saturday and not a bike in sight ( didn;t get there till 2( took ages to load the swiss family Morrison in the motor)) blleding poured down till 3 and we waited till 5pm when it was cancelled by which time the track looked fine. Never mind went back and got slaughtered in the HRC and the beach club.

Sunday brilliant Sun and cold green tea all day ( Heiniken) top racing and Capriossi's pass between 7&8 had to be seen to be believed. Never seen it before and probably wont again. It even shook Rossi up. How Capri held that line and powered out and down to 9 was incredible.
Capriossi rode the wheels off the Duc and deserved the win. Rossi is just too good in the end.
Well dissapointed with Haydon but points in 4th is better than zero on yer arse in the gravel i guess.
Pedro didn;t miss a beat all race and deserved 3rd.
Not my favourite rider but Hopper did well on the pig Suzuki. Stayed with it and nailed 6th after a long chase and final pass on KR.
Most surprised by Giblet coming good for a change. Thought he might have nailed Haydon for a while but his advances only lasted a couple of laps.
Top day out :thumb:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: Top weekend as always

bigphil said:
Great weekend Dave. Me and grumpy Chuck went up and met Tug ( and his whole farkin family) The rest just couldn;t be arsed to get in touch and meet for a beer. All farkin workin or head up arse syndrome. Fak em !!

The guys that did get together included mad nick from Zhuhai who has just had his pelvis screwed together and his elbow rebuilt. Lovely bloke.

Got soaked on Saturday and not a bike in sight ( didn;t get there till 2( took ages to load the swiss family Morrison in the motor)) blleding poured down till 3 and we waited till 5pm when it was cancelled by which time the track looked fine. Never mind went back and got slaughtered in the HRC and the beach club.

Sunday brilliant Sun and cold green tea all day ( Heiniken) top racing and Capriossi's pass between 7&8 had to be seen to be believed. Never seen it before and probably wont again. It even shook Rossi up. How Capri held that line and powered out and down to 9 was incredible.
Capriossi rode the wheels off the Duc and deserved the win. Rossi is just too good in the end.
Well dissapointed with Haydon but points in 4th is better than zero on yer arse in the gravel i guess.
Pedro didn;t miss a beat all race and deserved 3rd.
Not my favourite rider but Hopper did well on the pig Suzuki. Stayed with it and nailed 6th after a long chase and final pass on KR.
Most surprised by Giblet coming good for a change. Thought he might have nailed Haydon for a while but his advances only lasted a couple of laps.
Top day out :thumb:
Shitz..!!...I was there but did'nt see anyone familiar!!..except one guy in black and red leathers who pulled up beside the car I was in on the way to the races sunday and gestured something lewd with his fingers,.and rode off into the sunset...bike was a silver Fazer I think,.FW8XX..sumthin.!

Wunder who is the muppet?...

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
errrr ....... I'm one of the guilty ones ...

I managed to make it up to Sepang riding the R .... owww ma wee ass was hurting.

I then bumped into biggie small and winkie aka Big Phil and Chuck at Pagoh, which sucked cause by that stage even there people mover hyundai looked like a majic carpet compared to the bike plank..... and it ment I had to pass them going more than my pedestrian 105.5 kph up until that point.

After turning down several invites to join in the merryment on Friday and then Saturday as well at the track, I had to hide on Sunday as the temptation was getting too great. Sorry for being such a rude caaant lads, but there was a method to my madness, and fingers crossed all will be revealed later..... hope I get a rain check ...

What a race, truely something else ... even the 125's were a hoot ... and speaking of passes .... did anyone see Rossi was Cap going down into turn 12 ?? .... wwwoooooaaawww ...

He then stopped right down from where the misses and I were standing and it all got too much for me ... I nearly cried like a baby ...

Speaking of which, I got to meet the Tugstars little wee miss ... and what a right little beauty she is .... he must be doing something right, but for the life of me he is proof such acts should be legislated, with qualifications and licences a requirement.

I was planning on heading off to Thailand on Monday ... but was plesently pleased that the R started on only one cylinder so I had an excuss to ride the 400k's back to Sing rather than the 1100 to Phuket....

And then between Melaka and Pagoh I ran out of gas ....

Geez I'm a fark ;-)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Also guilty

I rode up with a (non-racing) bike buddy on Saturday. Got caught in that rainstorm passing through KL on the way to Fraser's Hill ...jeez... up to the axles in water, 2m tsumanis coming at us from the trucks and busses, but dry as we dropped down on the east side of the hills on the Kuantan road and then going bonkers all over Fraser and Genting too on Sunday morning. That's when a 1000 shines, blasting uphill between the hairpins, best riding in Malaysia.

Dropped into the MSS paddock on arrival but no-one there; did see Joe, Saliva and Simon in the restaurant (Joe also complaining that no-one had called him) and sorry to have missed the rest of you and the future world champion.

Nothing I can add about the brilliant races, but I thought the crowd a bit smaller and more subdued than last year, just a feeling.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
So WTF the f happened to BC ??

Did anybody race ???

Watched Poule try to kill himself last turn a couple of times :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Also guilty

1-4 The Road said:

1.I rode up with a (non-racing) bike buddy on Saturday.

2.Dropped into the MSS paddock on arrival but no-one there; did see Joe, Saliva and Simon in the restaurant (Joe also complaining that no-one had called him) and sorry to have missed the rest of you and the future world champion.

3.Nothing I can add about the brilliant races, but I thought the crowd a bit smaller and more subdued than last year, just a feeling.
Point 1, You were in good company then:twofinger
Point 2, We would have loved a loan of a pit pass, thanks:twofinger
Point 3, Must have been because you wernt racing/wobbling arround dribbling fluid all over the shop:twofinger

Cant remember of we bumped into you or not 1-4, did see the Looser boy and the latest Mrs L. I have a feeling one of them is pregnant:rolleyes:

·
Registered
642 Posts
MY W/E

I was on board a ship until saturday lunch time....

Left Singapore at 2:45 and got to Holland Village to get some Ringgit only to discover that I had left my wallet, phone and passport at home....

Back on the bike had a clear run through the border and was only caught at one mobile toll booth.

Rode through the wind and rain (jeez that was something) and got to the circuit for about 17:20 only to discover that all the festivities for the day were cancelled.

Back on the Fazoire, pulled a few wheelies on the highway and got lost heading into town (i hate that farkin road via Shah Alam into town). Went across twice to the Rock Hard Cafe but it was full of Hadley Davison types talking about Torque and how a John deere clutch pedal doubles up as a Hadley brake lever, whilst pulling the flies out of their teeth from grinning their way in convoy up the highway. (ask Ravi !)

So next up headed up to Bangsar with Simon and Nils and we had Tapas before heading back to the Shangri Lah to see if we could look up the dancing girls skirts (they dance on top of the bar and if you get yourself in the right spot they flash their knickers at you once in a while) - Its a cheap thrill, if you don't mind paying 220 ringgit for 3 large Gin and Tonics ...

Race day : I had Big Knob hospitality and so regret that we weren't out mixing it with the crowds !!!!! Actually missed the pit walk and all that stuff but we had a decent lunch (bar b q'd) lamb on the spit, and our viewing area was on a second rooftop above the pits right where the scoreboard is ... pretty cool.

After that, I jumped straight back on the bike and headed back in to Singapore ... .. . . . ..

Sorry I missed everyone ... where were you and what carnage did you wreak on the Beach Club ????

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Well thanks for callin BC. We waited at the Hard rock till 9:30 for you after you'd called Tug to ask where we were. :finger:

In future fark the lot of ya's. Never met such a bunch of selfish bastids in my life.

Nah mate you just stick to your tappas and wine. Fer feks sake bunch of puftas:finger:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts