Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still can't frigging get it. I tried and tried,but still get the same results. Almost falling off the bike. Staggered stance-way too wobbly coming up. Regular stance-same thing. Although,yesterday when i tried regular stance, I got it up about 3 ft. But still with a wobble. Just gonna stick to sit-downs.

...for now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You know what. Maybe it's my body position. Maybe I'm leaning too much over the tank. IDK

·
Premium Member
3,439 Posts
I've never even tried to do a stand-up, but I ride with a guy that does them occasionally. He always goes with the staggered stance, and he'll ride them out for half a mile or so, but it looks like he's swaying a little bit the whole time.

·
Registered
452 Posts
confused with stunt jargin . . . help me out a bit

standups are simply just standing off the pegs, right?

so then whats it called when you wheelie while standing with both feet on the seat?
not a high chair, thats when you sit on the tank

·
Banned
93 Posts
confused with stunt jargin . . . help me out a bit

standups are simply just standing off the pegs, right?

so then whats it called when you wheelie while standing with both feet on the seat?
not a high chair, thats when you sit on the tank

That's call flashing your hot ass! You can find all the names of the most popular stunting tricks in the stunting hand book called stunting for idiots or the newest release in paper back stunting made easy. You can find these at any bookstore.

·
Registered
452 Posts
so i guess its called flashing your hott ass:twofinger

·
Registered
452 Posts
is that a 250?:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Try 22 to 24 lbs of air in your rear tire, it helps to prevent the wobble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts