Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI...I provide this info because I wish I had stuff like this before making a decision. Worked out fine in this case...hope someone finds this useful.

Installed the Staintunes last night, snapped a few pics and made a little video to give you and idea of the sound. Video's not the best, but it's about as good as I can do with our old digital camera. Bottomline: excellent shipping package, bullet proof, everything wrapped for massive protection. Build quality, top notch. Polish stainless cans and header so shinny they're like mirrors. Sounds throaty, but not obnoxiously loud (video just gives a taste). Install was a snap, no problems. Best exhaust out there so far for looks and integration. Everyone else (IMO) has cans that are far too big. Stock header and cans weighed a TON! No dyno baseline, but it feels like there was some power gain...then again, it could just be the V4 rumble. :D

Love 'em to death.

Short video

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

·
Registered
147 Posts
I really like My Staintune's on My Trophy no signifigant gain except for sound and weight reduction. But also a perfect dyno curve all of the way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts