Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 5675 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 72 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Sorry if it's been posted before, but this took up like 10-15 minutes of work time, so it was well worth it! :thumb:

http://bytebrothers.org/SquidTest.htm

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Scored an 88. Some questions didn't make sense in my context, and the quiz felt aimed at cruiser riders rather than general. Some of the last options were, OTOH, quite amusing.

I had never considered carrying duct tape before....

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Son of a:cussing;:cussing;:cussing;:cussing; !!!!!!!

I just went the whole way through that :cussing; 115-answer quiz, only to have the results page blocked by the company firewall! :finger:

Scott, I am going to do bad things to you for this later. :eyebrows:

Some of those answers were freaking hilarious though!

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
spicerke said:
Son of a:cussing;:cussing;:cussing;:cussing; !!!!!!!

I just went the whole way through that :cussing; 115-answer quiz, only to have the results page blocked by the company firewall! :finger:
Yeah, company firewalls are a motherf**ker....I mean, where else do I have access to a T1 line? How am I supposed to see streaming videos of naked co-eds....I mean, how else am I supposed to look up work related material......ummm....damn IT people!!!:finger:

spicerke said:
WOOHOO!!:drool: :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
spicerke said:
spicersh said:
WOOHOO!!:drool: :eyebrows:
hasn't anyone ever told you two how marriage works? that kind of stuff is supposed to stop whe you get married.

BTW, firewalls won't even let me view the test.:(

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
monkey said:
hasn't anyone ever told you two how marriage works? that kind of stuff is supposed to stop whe you get married.
I knew I must have missed something when I played hookey those last 3 days of the class "After You Get Married:101 Things You'll Never Have to do Again". I don't do laundry or cook anymore....

Originally posted by monkey BTW, firewalls won't even let me view the test.:(
Now I don't feel quite so bad!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Your grade was 81 (from 0 to 100), and 6 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass.

LOL

James.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
spicerke said:
I knew I must have missed something when I played hookey those last 3 days of the class "After You Get Married:101 Things You'll Never Have to do Again". I don't do laundry or cook anymore....
I think there's some kind of estrogen conspiracy going on. My wife doesn't do laundry or cook anymore either :cussing;

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
kanwisch said:
I think there's some kind of estrogen conspiracy going on. My wife doesn't do laundry or cook anymore either :cussing;
Actually, I do both, I just thought it would be a good wise-ass comeback. :laughing:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your grade was 54 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mdvaldosta said:
Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle.
I got a Buell Blast I'll sell ya, it's just one step up from a tricycle!:thumb: :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
So far, 5699 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 54 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are an idiot whose driving license should be taken away and replaced with a tricycle. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

:crying:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Squid Test Evaluation

So far, 5700 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 91 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are extraordinaly responsible and a shining credit to motorcyclists everywhere.

·
Registered
143 Posts
So far, 5688 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 70 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a halfway decent rider and wise-ass who is way too narcissistic his or her own good.

Hey I'm halfway decent and I don't even ride yet! Can't wait to see what the MSF class will do for me! =)

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Good Evening All-

Some of the questions had no "real" answers. I got bored and closed the browser window after about 25 questions...

~ Blue Jays ~

·
Registered
103 Posts
So far, 5737 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 80 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a fairly responsible motorcyclist but a bit of a wise-ass

Hey! How'd they know about the "wise-ass" part? They been reading my wife's e-mail?

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Hmmm

I disagree but oh well....

So far, 5742 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 68 (from 0 to 100), and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of common decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and general disregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a buffoon who doesn't take motorcycling nearly serious enough.

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Re: Re: Hmmm

ga_skyline_rydr said:
Well Jester, that fits very well with you being the resident smart ass on here.:twofinger
:p

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
My results:

So far, 5744 people (including you) have responded to this Squid Test Survey and have been tabulated. Of those responses, the average grade is 51. Your grade was 36(from 0 to 100) and 0 out of the 115 questions were left un-answered. The average number of questions answered in this test is 47.

A higher grade indicates a stronger sense of decency, and a lower grade is an indication of conspicuous squidliness and a generaldisregard for civilized society. Your score indicates that you are a disgrace who should be butt-kicked in full view of Times Square for being such an asshole in public. Your test answers seem a bit skewed however. Are you sure you properly answered ALL the questions on the form?

Well anyone up for a ride, after reading that.:twofinger

1 - 20 of 29 Posts