Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in love.......saw the very first one in Lexington, KY, still in the crate, today! This bike is everything (cosmetically) that it was cracked up to be. Count me in before the year is out! I've read a couple of articles (2 US and 2 Euro) on it and they all claim that it is going to give the VFR a run for its money.......what'dya think?:D

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,437 Posts
Looks like a Honda to me. Actually, it really reminds me of my XX. I give it a thumbs up, but still wouldn't buy one. I like the Triumphs, but just don't want the hassle of hard to get parts, accessories, service, etc.

I love the way those triples ride though. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Take a test ride on it, and let us know when it will be in your garage!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it won't be long.....

yeah, it won't be long. The dealer received the silver but I am leaning towards blue. I've ridden a lot of sport tourers and I am chomping at the bits to saddle this beast! I've considered everything from the VFR to the Futura but this one has my eye!:D

One thing is for sure, the yearly touring is going to get alot more comfy!!!;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
endleswavz said:
I'm in love.......saw the very first one in Lexington, KY, still in the crate, today! This bike is everything (cosmetically) that it was cracked up to be. Count me in before the year is out! I've read a couple of articles (2 US and 2 Euro) on it and they all claim that it is going to give the VFR a run for its money.......what'dya think?:D
Hey brother as you know I have put my down payment and was sent the picture....talking about chomping at the bit. If its anything like my Daytona 955i I will love it....i don't need to ride it first....I hope you get the Blue and we will be Gap bound.....stay safe keep your head down.....

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hoopster

Hey man....tried to call you today! I had an extra couple of minutes......yeah, I can't wait to get home either....trust me! It'll be a happy place that I have never visited!!!!! Be safe and ride safe! Looks like I will be leaning to the Sprint also.....blue though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts