Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's that time again! I am sure most of you around here have been out at least once and with this weeks weather you may be out again. If you want to get together and ride let me know I have been going out after work lately.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
mainerdr said:
It's that time again! I am sure most of you around here have been out at least once and with this weeks weather you may be out again. If you want to get together and ride let me know I have been going out after work lately.

I was just barely out cruising around Augusta on my lunch break. Unfortunatly, there is no "after work" for me these days... I work from 8am to 8PM 6 days a week.

·
Registered
447 Posts
my bike is getting the new fork seals and front brake pads this week ill be picking it up sat when i get back fron nj leaveing in the am for a factory training course. 1 day down 2days there and 1 day back bah long week.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Been out just a bit this spring, put 50 miles or so on. I live/ride in NH, and it looks like the weather's going south for awhile again :finger: Good time for the bike to be in the shop getting some new 208's and an inspection sticker.

·
Registered
48 Posts
"Sure, Matt, you can keep my bike for awhile. The weather's gonna suck this weekend anyway. Just let me know when you get the '07 inspection stickers in and I'll swing by and pick it up."

This is what I told my tech on Friday afternoon, because I listened to the damn weatherman. Here it is, supposed to overcast, rainy and cold. It's damn near 50, only 11AM, and the sun is shining to beat all. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any at all. :crying:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts