Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One has a nice arse and the other one doesnt, is the nice arse A or B?
Here is A

Attachments

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Tug I was simply wandering around & latched onto your Thread. So A is a neat rear end that catches any man's eyes while B is what most call a "lard arse", "fatso" or you name it.

Wish I could see the gal in A from the front for she does look good.

·
Registered
406 Posts
What Difference?

Its the same burd isn't it?????

·
Registered
77 Posts
Tug the tugger

Smitty said:
Tug I was simply wandering around & latched onto your Thread. So A is a neat rear end that catches any man's eyes while B is what most call a "lard arse", "fatso" or you name it.

Wish I could see the gal in A from the front for she does look good.
I'm sure Tug has some full frontal pics (although i always thought she looked better from behind:rolleyes:)

Come on Tug, you used to have her as a screen saver as far as I remember, you must have some pics.

I remember once outside the concorde KL, she bent over in a next to nothing skirt to spin the rear wheel so her boyfriend could lube the chain:eek: I caught a lovely view of her "breakfast":rolleyes: but didn't have a camera with me unfortunately.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Tug the tugger

FlymoJoe said:
I remember once outside the concorde KL, she bent over in a next to nothing skirt to spin the rear wheel so her boyfriend could lube the chain:eek:
:D :D :D :D Where you learn that sort of lingo Flymo ... its fookin great stuff. I'm gonna try it on at home.

I remember when she came down to breakfast that same day in the Concorde and from the frontal view, you could clearly see that she had cut the grass. I actually commented as much to Tug at the time, although it was a slight exaggeration as she had really just been out with the strimmer tidying up the edges.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: What Difference?

Boycie said:
Its the same burd isn't it?????

Depends how much jagermeister you've had again. The new king coil extra hard matrass is starting to make sense now Boycie:twofinger

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I cant find them

Cant find them Flymo, there were a few posted on the internet of her and Richards burd at Sepang but Im farked if I know where.

Are you back in KL yet? Got new e mail?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Re: I cant find them

Tug said:
Cant find them Flymo, there were a few posted on the internet of her and Richards burd at Sepang but Im farked if I know where.

Are you back in KL yet? Got new e mail?

Faark me Tug, I don't envy you with those temperatures in Biejing, I'm feeling it here at 14-16 deg:eek:

Be in KL from April onwards, E mail remains the same:drool:

I'll be in Sing Feb 21-27 if your there;)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its bleeding freezing mate

At least its not pissing down but when the wind gets up two jackets isnt enough:crying:

Im in Sing 22nd -25th Jan and not back untill April after that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts